WEN

Honored Contributor

Are things with Wen really going that bad?

It just dawned on me Wen didn't come out with the Christmas seasonal set this year.  Did I miss it, or are they in that much trouble with the lawsuit?

Valued Contributor

Re: Are things with Wen really going that bad?

@depglass wrote:

It just dawned on me Wen didn't come out with the Christmas seasonal set this year.  Did I miss it, or are they in that much trouble with the lawsuit?

Chaz just had, earlier this month, his Wen TSV. A set of 5 Seasonals for $79, So NO "they" are NOT "in that much trouble with the lawsuit"!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I think we were spoiled earlier in the year with all the new products and deals Chaz had, so the holiday offerings seemed to pale in comparison. I didn't buy anything because I have so much stash to use up. I doubt if anything will come of the so called lawsuit, it's just common sense to stop using something if you are having a problem.

Honored Contributor

Class actions lawsuits only exist to make lawyers rich.

Companies with deep pockets are sued regularly & we never hear about much of it.

@depglass wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

It's odd you would come here and phrase your question in such a clumsy way. It almost sounds like you are attempting to taunt Wen users who are satisfied with Wen products. But what would be the point in that?

So . . . You MISSED IT!

It was a real dandy too.

My 4 absolute all time favorite seasonals, plus a bonus bottle I can give away as a gift.

What a lovely year end Wen gift for us to enjoy far into the new year. 

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

It's odd you would come here and phrase your question in such a clumsy way. It almost sounds like you are attempting to taunt Wen users who are satisfied with Wen products. But what would be the point in that?

So . . . You MISSED IT!

It was a real dandy too.

My 4 absolute all time favorite seasonals, plus a bonus bottle I can give away as a gift.

What a lovely year end Wen gift for us to enjoy far into the new year. 

And also available on auto-delivery!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

It was an awesome TSV! And it arrived in record time. 

I love December! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@software wrote:

Companies with deep pockets are sued regularly & we never hear about much of it.

@depglass wrote:

Only?   Hardly.   Many of them are quite justifed.  What a jaded view of people who have legitimate grievances.  As do people who have had hair loss and scalp irritation from a particular product.   IMO that's a legitimate grievance and enough have experienced it to make the class action suit not frivolous.  Wow, you certainly make a broad statement.

Before the Wen lovers get down on me, I have not had any problems the times I've used Wen and, in fact, got December's TSV.  But I think some people have a legitimate grievance that deserves to be aired in court.  I think @software  would be singing a different tune if she had experienced hair loss and/or an irritated scalp.  Easy to point a finger at lawyers when there's no harm you've incurred.  

Honored Contributor

Have you ever been part of a class action lawsuit?

The lawyers get $1,000,000s

The harmed parties get a pittance.

I  know what I'm taking about.   Do you?

If Wen harmed you, get a lawyer a doctor and sue if necessary.

But I stand by my remarks about class action lawsuits.

@Pearlee wrote:

@software wrote:

@depglass wrote:

Only?   Hardly.   Many of them are quite justifed.  What a jaded view of people who have legitimate grievances.  As do people who have had hair loss and scalp irritation from a particular product.   IMO that's a legitimate grievance and enough have experienced it to make the class action suit not frivilous.  Wow, you certainly make a broad statement.

Before the Wen lovers get down on me, I have not had any problems the times I've used Wen and, in fact, got December's TSV.  But I think some people have a legitimate grievance that deserves to be aired in court.  I think @software  would be singing a different tune if she had experienced hair loss and/or an irritated scalp.  Easy to point a finger at lawyers when there's no harm you've incurred.  

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Have you ever been part of a class action lawsuit?

The lawyers get $1,000,000s

The harmed parties get a pittance.

I  know what I'm taking about.   Do you?

If Wen harmed you, get a lawyer a doctor and sue if necessary.

But I stand by my remarks about class action lawsuits.

@Pearlee wrote:

@software wrote:

@depglass wrote:

Only?   Hardly.   Many of them are quite justifed.  What a jaded view of people who have legitimate grievances.  As do people who have had hair loss and scalp irritation from a particular product.   IMO that's a legitimate grievance and enough have experienced it to make the class action suit not frivilous.  Wow, you certainly make a broad statement.

@software  Yes I do know what I'm talking about.  You needn't be insulting. about it.