WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: ** 20% OFF MOST ITEMS ON CHAZ DEAN'S SITE **

@Leothelion wrote:

Was the 50% off, just a one day sale?  When I use Holiday2016, I only get the 20% off.

@LeothelionThe 50% off is only on Winter Cranberry Mint products.

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

WITH FREE GROUND SHIPPING...

I also received the email about this.  I haven't purchased anything yet but it is definitely a good time to purchase seasonal styling creme since you can't ever purchase this on QVC except in a kit.  

I actually had posted this on another thread that QVC should offer a kit that includes CC and SC in the seasonal scents.  I definitely would purchase a couple of these.  

I agree @Susan25.  Will debate on picking up some seasonal styling cream but they seem to last me a really long time -- still using a WWC I probably got this time last year!  And so true -- QVC should offer a seasonal CC/SC duo. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Leothelion wrote:

Was the 50% off, just a one day sale?  When I use Holiday2016, I only get the 20% off.

@LeothelionThe coupon that you have is for 20% off. The 50% off is a separate sale Chaz is doing on his website for all the winter cranberry mint products and fall Apple spice products, only. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you!  Thank you!!  Thank you!!!

I am almost out of my POM body lotion.  They don't sell it on the Q anymore Smiley Sad

And I knew it would be so much more expensive from his web page.  Not to mention the shipping cost!  BUT....thanks to you, I got it 20% off and with no shipping charge for regular UPS ground shipping!  YIPPEE!!!!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I placed a small order yesterday of WWC styling creme and another WCM CC.  It was a great deal since the WCM was already 50% off and I also got another 20% off of both products.  This really was a great way to purchase the styling creme on its own since QVC never offers the seasonal styling cremes to purchase separately.  I don't use the mousse or VTS very often so really don't want to purchase the styling creme kits that are offered on QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

I bought the new 'hairspray' and I really like it.
Never been much of a hairspray girl so I was thinking well my daughter likes to use hairspray -so why not just buy it for her. Ha
guess I will need another when it debuts at the Q...
Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:
I bought the new 'hairspray' and I really like it.
Never been much of a hairspray girl so I was thinking well my daughter likes to use hairspray -so why not just buy it for her. Ha
guess I will need another when it debuts at the Q...

@untitled I ordered one of the Light Spray too during the sale. It gets delivered Tues. I can't wait. Glad to hear you like it. The VTS was too heavy and stiff for my liking. The deecription of this new spray sounds perfect and exactly what I like in a spray so I really have my fingers crossed on this one. 

Respected Contributor

Been so busy I just saw this last night. So glad the dude still worked. I picked up a 32oz WCM and RTM. I had forgotten they were already 50% off too. What a bargain $48 for the two. You cannot beat that. Now that we have 319 to mix, I can use WCM whenever I want because it combats the dryness I get from WCM.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

I picked up a peony RTM cuz I was nearly out and I can't function without it. And I got a 613 volumizing spray...that stuff is da bomb! It gives so much volume that lasts forever but isn't sticky or stiff...I like it better than the regular VTS even! 

I think the pink jasmine peony though is the best thing ever! The smell is divine and it's great for bouncy hair! Wish he'd do a little 2oz RTM. I know I could dump some from the big bottle into a little one but I want my bottles to match the contents!lol Call me OCD but I like it all matchy-matchy.lol

Respected Contributor

I decided to try the WCM at the last "minute"...Never have used that one, and such a great deal, with 1/2 price & 20%  & free shipping...

WEN is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!