Trusted Contributor

I get my packing cubes from ebags and wouldn't travel without them. I can fit a ton of stuff into my bags, and it's all organized! I'll sometimes roll tops or pants and then put them in the cubes, depending on how much I need to bring. Just got back from two weeks in Italy and four hotels and was organized the whole time. No digging through our bags. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi If you get a chance and want to, we would be very interested in hearing about your trip to Italy, what you did and saw, and some experiences you may want to share with others........what to make sure to do, what you suggest might be avoided, etc. Heart

Honored Contributor

Packing cubes are great! I ended up picking up this Samantha Brown set of luggage when it was a TS in Jan. Love the Dusty Rose color that sold out quickly. It's a carry on set, that was a selling point for me.

HSN has this set on sale today, same price as the TS $160. Free shipping! Dusty Rose is not available, but the other colors are nice. It's a terrific value! And I wonder if you have that 15% off bday coupon, can it be used???

Samantha Brown Embossed Ombré 5-piece Luggage Set

516-792

samantha-brown-embossed-ombre-5-piece-luggage-set-d-2017012017561914-516792_603.jpg

Samantha Brown Embossed Ombré 5pc Classic Luggage Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I find that if you roll your clothes you can fit everything and you do not need to re-iron your clothing. I Travel extensively too. I am planning my next Viking Ocean Cruise for 2020 to Thailand as we speak. I have done this with one small suitcase on a 10 day trip. I buy between here and HSN Slinky brand which is affordable and soft clothing along with Susan Graver tops and pants sets, that they fold up pretty good and look amazing, I also noticed that while we were on the cruise i accidently dropped red wine on my white slacks Susan Graver, it came out so fast with cold water, and beaded up with water, I was so happy they washed out so fast too.

I find that if you roll all your products and add socks to your shoes inside you can get more stuff in.. also use the side pockets of the suitcase but make sure you lock it or someone will walk off with your panties.Man Wink

Valued Contributor

@joannecha  

Tell us more about your travel camper trailer days!   

DH has decided he wants to get one after much consideration. My request is a toilet and shower on board please. 

We are new to this so will appreciate any suggestions you may have.   I am planning to get a small personal size Keurig for making coffee.   Travel Cubes sound handy. 

We have been retired about 7years. DH likes to play golf, some  golf courses have camper areas  nearby.      

DH wants to do this, I am just along for the ride. <G> 

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

@joannecha  

Tell us more about your travel camper trailer days!   

DH has decided he wants to get one after much consideration. My request is a toilet and shower on board please. 

We are new to this so will appreciate any suggestions you may have.   I am planning to get a small personal size Keurig for making coffee.   Travel Cubes sound handy. 

We have been retired about 7years. DH likes to play golf, some  golf courses have camper areas  nearby.      

DH wants to do this, I am just along for the ride. <G> 

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

@gacat123  Since this is something you don't really want to do, make sure that you hold firm on all the comforts that you need so that you can enjoy this as much as possible.

I have this conversation with men at work all the time about some of the hotel options we have when we travel to some of our less than ideal locations.  A man is happy to have a bed and the bathroom can be a bucket and a garden hose for all they care.

Stand your ground ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35 

Thank you for your perspectives and suggestions!   

This camper stuff  is NOT something I am thrilled about to be totally honest. 

I am a homebody with a house  and large screened porch. Camping to me is sitting out on that  porch with a cup of hot coffee watching the birds out in my fairy garden.    

DH would be happy with a basic tent,  bedroll, bucket and garden hose! I have already done that many years ago and it was not fun out on the AT Trail Hiking.  

We have some golf courses with camper spaces in the area.  DH can camp and golf to his hearts content!  I will indeed stand my ground.  <G>

Keep Calm and Travel On,

CAT 

Honored Contributor

@gacat123

My sister's definition of roughing it is Holiday Inn ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Packing cubes

[ Edited ]

@JudyL You started this thread because of your trip coming up to England/Wales/Scotland. Just checking to see when you are leaving and if you think you have everything ready to go for the trip, including the packing cubes. Heart

Respected Contributor

I used my new set of packing cubes for the first time this past week. I rolled all my items putting pants/shorts/capris in the largest cube, shirts in the medium cube and underwear in the small cube. Put my swimsuit and coverup in the small oblong cube. I really like them. My clothes stayed neat and organized and I feel like I was able to pack more.