Honored Contributor

Since I leave for my trip in about 7 weeks, thought it was time I went through my suitcase and checked out what I would need for my trip.  Ended up buying some more packing cubes - small and slim sizes.  I love those cubes!  I now have large, medium, small, and slim.  Should be set to go!  Anyone else use them and like them?

Honored Contributor

Yes!  Although I've been traveling for decades!!  I just "discovered" packing cubes recently.  I bought 3 in TJ Maxx for about $15 and they are worth every penny and more.  Hold a lot of items, keep things neat and I put them directly into hotel drawers.  I suggested these to a friend who is going to Europe next month.  I am a big fan.

Valued Contributor

I LOVE the packing cubes. Started using them about two years ago. Now, when I travel, my clothes stay organized at my destination. It used to be that after I pulled out pants, tops, underwear, nothing was organized. With the cubes, I keep the pants in one, tops in another, etc. And I put the clothes back in the right cube, or in the to be washed cube. I have a cube for makeup, for chargers, for underwear...just about anything I take in the suitcase gets a cube now. 

Honored Contributor

I love packing cubes I have several sets,  I use them weather I go away for a night or a week, they keep everything organized

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

IKEA has a nice set of packing cubes, cheap, $7.99 if you are a family member, best bargin I have found in ages.

Esteemed Contributor

I used packing cubes for my trip to Canada and Alaska and they were great!  Everything was organized and easy to find.  Made finding everything to much easier.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Occasional Contributor

Thought about it for a long time before I bought packing cubes, just wasn't sure about the concept. But after using them several times ... I'M HOOKED!  I've always been a good "packer", but these simple cubes make it so much easier to pack and then find what I need without digging through my luggage. Perfect for a vacation trip or just an overnight stay.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love them too!  I bought a set for DH.  He gave the, back to me.  I a, a long time traveller and think these are the best.  From the suitcase to the drawer to the suitcase.  Big time saver!  LM

Super Contributor

I picked up a set of packing cubes at TJ Maxx and used them for a trip last year.  Everyhing stays so organized.  Each cube is dedicated to a specific type of item.  I love them!!!!

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

WELL! now after reading all about the packing cubes love fest i am thinking i need them? 

just where to buy, prices are all over the place.  i know AMAZON has some nice ones.  

LUG looks nice but pricey.  

IDEAS? Suggestions?    

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT