Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl,

Love Mia Toro, great Italian designer whose suits cases re also at TJMax. Very well made and easy to spot in the carrousel.

Very light weight and the clothes do not wrinkle🌻

Honored Contributor

My friend gifted me TUMI luggage a 25" & carry on size pieces of luggage.  I also have a nice messenger style bag that can be slipped onto handle of luggage.

I never heard of this brand but she insisted it's the best & would last my "lifetime".  I've used the 25" to take on a few cruises, a few times i just take the carry on & messenger bag).  I've become quite good at packing the basics & bare necessities in clothing/shoes.

So far the pieces are working great!  

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1wrote:

My friend gifted me TUMI luggage a 25" & carry on size pieces of luggage.  I also have a nice messenger style bag that can be slipped onto handle of luggage.

I never heard of this brand but she insisted it's the best & would last my "lifetime".  I've used the 25" to take on a few cruises, a few times i just take the carry on & messenger bag).  I've become quite good at packing the basics & bare necessities in clothing/shoes.

So far the pieces are working great!  

Wow! That’s an awesome friend! TUMI is indeed excellent luggage and should last a lifetime. Sure, it’ll get scuffs, dings and other signs of wear but short of being run over by a ramp tug you’ll have it forever. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Contributor

Yes, Tumi is very high end and should last you a lifetime.

I have had bags ruined by the airlines so I tend to buy middle-of-the-road luggage.  My current checked luggage is Ricardo Beverly Hills hardside in Black Cherry in 24" and 26", which has held up very well.  Delsey has a similar line.  My rollaboard is London Fog which is pretty sturdy.  I also have a 16" square Delsey that holds my laptop and some filed plus has a separate section for clothes and toiletries which is great for 1-2 day trips.

I also have a 28" TravelPro which is like dragging a dead body around when it's full, and so close to 50 lbs. so I rarely use it anymore.  The 26" hardside doesn't hold quite as much but it so much lighter.