Honored Contributor

📽 Videos &/or Photos? 📷

FWIW......

For the past 12 yrs or so when traveling instead of just taking photos, I take a lot of videos.  More videos than photos.  I am not very good at taking photos.  I am an expert at taking videos.

When I get home I arrange them on my Mac which comes pre-installed w/easy to use software apps-iMovie & Photos (iPhotos).

The photos I add what they are and/or funny captions.  When done I make a slide show w/ the local music from whichever country and/or town I am visiting.  Then I burn the slide show onto a DVD.  I use iTunes to make my DVD case covers, print them out then slide into the cases. 

Secure delete all from comp & cam!  Easy peasy.

I take so many photos & videos that the DVDs are usually around 1 1/2 -2 hrs long.

I take my time doing the above.  The whole process takes about 48 hrs.  Probably only 24 hrs if I lay off the margaritas.peep.gif

I burn several DVD copies to hand out to close friends & relatives.

The above works for me because since I downsized when I moved, I have no room for photo albums anymore.  I gave them all to my children except MY baby album.

I also am not one to keep photos or videos on my comp even though I backup daily.  I am old school. Smiley Tongue  I don't want to depend on my comp to store my stuff when company comes over.  I just whip out my DVDs instead of photo albums. Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif