Valued Contributor

I just took my new LUG Lunch Tote Scooter  # F 1 2 6 1 6  on a weekend trip to Atlanta. 

Mine is BLACK with Mint trim.  I used my LUG to transport Wine & Beer, Wine opener,  Silicone Cork, small ginger ales and Cokes and a few popcorn snack packs to use in the microwave in the hotel room. I also added a frozen water bottle in a plastic bag to keep items cool longer.  The wine, beer and soda was already COLD having been stored in the house fridge and we left 9AM Friday morning for our Atlanta visit. 

When we checked into our Embassy Suites (Hilton) Hotel I realized I had left the LUG in the car backseat.  DH went back to the car to retrieve and made the comment that this is a nice tote and he likes the Black/Mint color.  

This LUG bag is a little work horse! I am very pleased with this purchase.    

Keep Calm and LUG On, 

CAT

Trusted Contributor

@gacat123   Thank you!   I ordered one in black like yours.  I have other lug pieces and am pleased.   We can use this as we travel often.  Appreciate your review!  

Esteemed Contributor

I have two lug bags.  Love them both.  A bit pricey but worth it.  They travel well.

Contributor

Thank you for your Lug review I thought about ordering this piece. I own a few Lug pieces and love them. Looking forward to a Lug TSV hopefully in the near future. 

Valued Contributor

I love my Lug bags. I almost ordered the Scooter but want to wait a month or so before getting something new because I ordered 5 different Lug items in Feb. 

Valued Contributor

@Ilovetea 

Five LUG items ordered in February!  

OK!  We need items and your reviews/comments  please!   (smile)

I am a LUG NUT and have collected a few LUG items myself. 

*Propeller Carry On  *CanCan Cross Body Tote  *KickFlip Wallet  *ClearZip Bags  

These are all in the  PINK CAMO design. 

My latest LUG purchase was the  LunchTote Scooter in Black/Mint. (no pink camo)  but DH likes the BLACK insulated tote  so that is a good thing.  (Guy OK Color I Guess?)  

I can see us using this to tote home Chinese carry out  food,soups and keep it warm. YAY! 

Keep Calm and LUG On, 

CAT

Respected Contributor

@gacat123  -  We love all our LUG bags.  I've bought several Propeller, Carousel, and Camper bags.  They've all been great purchases.  Nice to hear about the Scooter, will have to check it out.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 I love my Scooter also. Really great buy, and I would have missed it had you not done a shoutout to me. Thanks!

Also, this past weekend I used the Lug RFID Mini Crossbody Can Can (F12216) for a hiking excursion with a group of around 40 people. It was the talk of the group. I love how it has the side flap that opens up so you can put a water bottle in it. It was large enough to carry everything I needed while going up and down hills, yet it was not overbearing in weight or size. 

Thanks again for looking out for this "Lug nut"!

Valued Contributor

It actually was 6 LUG items. The Streetcar, Carousel, Boomerang 2, Kickflip 2, Ace and Cartwheel.  Here goes for the mini reviews. 

The Streetcar in Heather Gray is oddly shaped and shallow but the best organized bag I have ever used. It has more pockets than even I have found a use for and a Velcro divider that helps keep things where they need to stay. Nothing gets lost and there is easy assess to anything you have in it. 

The Carousel in Heather Red. A smaller bag with plenty of space for even the large Kickflip wallet. Why is this color not used more? It is gorgeous. 

The Kickflip 2 in Watercolor. It holds all my cards, my phone and several other small thing and it fits in the small Carousel bag. The magnetic flap has never opened up when it shouldn't.

The Boomerang 2 in Black Camo. Well thought out but could benefit with a Heather color option to make it more sturdy. Nice selection of outside pockets but with the exception of one zippered pocket, is totally open inside. This bag is also shallow like the Streetcar but with mich less structure. 

The Ace in Navy Blue.  AKA, the one where you can store your lunch. Really good structure and outer pockets but I have yet to find a way to best utilize the space. 

The Cartwheel in Black. This is last one I purchased and the one I debated over for so long trying to decide on this one or the Boxer. I picked the right one for me. This one is my perfect commuter bag to take to work.  I can fit anything in here and it still feels lighter than my Florentine leather Dooney bags when filled. It is big enough to fit a lot in it and is still organized. I would like another pocket or two on the outside, but still love it like it is. 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovetea Thanks! Very helpful information on the various Lug pieces. I have become a big fan of this brand.