Esteemed Contributor

I'm a little confused about the price as I see two different ones, but this is included as a OTO when I click on new fashion.  Not sure if I like it (and didn't see it on air), but I could see some positives in the shape.  

IMG_0596.PNG

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I also only have the Camper and use it every day as my purse. It's great, except for the strap, which comes apart and always has to be fixed before I can wear it. I'm 5'2" and wear it as a crossbody with the strap down on the smallest setting. I don't know who would stretch the strap out all the way. It'd be better if the buckle for the strap would end up closer to the middle of the strap. 

I just ordered the Propeller in olive for myself on clearance price. I'm stoked that I can use it for the gym and love the yoga mat pocket, but I know that I'll also use it as an overnight bag. Great that it'll also fit over a carry-on's handle. 

I'm dating a guy with two teenage girls and decided to order the Propeller for them, too, for Christmas. They're very active with sports and have to travel between parents, so it'll be perfect for them, however they choose to use it. I've never dated anyone with kids before, but it's nice to be able to buy things for girls since I have a boy. Smiley Happy Is that TMI? Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I also only have the Camper and use it every day as my purse. It's great, except for the strap, which comes apart and always has to be fixed before I can wear it. I'm 5'2" and wear it as a crossbody with the strap down on the smallest setting. I don't know who would stretch the strap out all the way. It'd be better if the buckle for the strap would end up closer to the middle of the strap. 

I just ordered the Propeller in olive for myself on clearance price. I'm stoked that I can use it for the gym and love the yoga mat pocket, but I know that I'll also use it as an overnight bag. Great that it'll also fit over a carry-on's handle. 

I'm dating a guy with two teenage girls and decided to order the Propeller for them, too, for Christmas. They're very active with sports and have to travel between parents, so it'll be perfect for them, however they choose to use it. I've never dated anyone with kids before, but it's nice to be able to buy things for girls since I have a boy. Smiley Happy Is that TMI? Smiley Tongue

@pinkmochi  LOL...we all share here so that's fine.  I'm using my Camper every day unless I change to a nicer purse when needed.  My initial issue with the Camper was that the phone pocket seam split after just a short time.  I was able to stitch it back together, but I didn't think it should have happened that soon.  It also seemed cramped on the main interior area when the outer pockets were filled.  In a way it's forced me to carry a little less stuff.  I guess that's a good thing.  Now I think I'm becoming an official "Lug Nut".  I've had the Pontoon for a few weeks but haven't used it yet - bought it when I did because I wanted the heather grey and they were moving fast.  I'm glad I got it because that color isn't available anymore.  I also bought a Propeller in Camo Navy (thinking DH might use it) and am about to order a Carousel.  I've got a thread going about the Carousel vs. the Can Can and was convinced to order the Carousel, but I might end up getting a Can Can too.  I've also got my eye on one of the "Via" bags, but if I don't get one of them I'll get another Propeller in the heathered walnut.  

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

I'm a little confused about the price as I see two different ones, but this is included as a OTO when I click on new fashion.  Not sure if I like it (and didn't see it on air), but I could see some positives in the shape.  

IMG_0596.PNG

I'm not crazy about this one.