Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for all the great info and reviews.  I purchased my first LUG,  the Convertible RFID Crossbody in gray for me and red for my sister.  It is so well made and LOVE the layout, the compartments and all the space!  For such a small bag, it holds so much.  Will be taking it with me to Alaska in the summer.

I'm looking to purchase another larger travel bag to take on the plane and will check out some of the suggestions below.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reviews. I ordered the Streetcar.

Valued Contributor

@Ilovetea  

LUG NUTS R US! 

Thank you for the LUG reviews! 

WorldTraveler has the KickFlip2 in the sand camo. The water color is also very pretty.  

I have the original KickFlip in pink camo and like it a lot.    

I saw the LUG wheeled carry on in watercolor (GORGEOUS)  but the price was  $ pricey $

My next carry on I purchase needs to be International compatible (smaller).  

I have a RED! Swiss wheeled  drag along/carry on that is still working and is paid for. 

Keep Calm and Travel On,  CAT

Valued Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

Thanks for the reviews. I ordered the Streetcar.

Hopefully the Streetcar works as well for you as it does for me. It took a few days to get used to the shoulder straps but it was worth it.  

Respected Contributor

It shipped yesterday and I got it today! Just finished loading it up and I'll try it out tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

It shipped yesterday and I got it today! Just finished loading it up and I'll try it out tomorrow.

I will be interested to hear your feedback on this one as reviews for it were all over the place.

Respected Contributor

Today I took the Streetcar on a trial run. Love the organization. The bag I was using was a handcrafted leather bag I picked up a juried arts show. The shoulder strap length was perfect but there's very little organization. The Streetcar straps will take some getting used to. I think they could be a bit narrower. I love the sectioned off area in the main compartment. It will be so useful when I take one of the dogs or cats to the vet. So often I've been clutching my purse, pills, dog lead or cat carrier plus printouts.

Valued Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

Today I took the Streetcar on a trial run. Love the organization. The bag I was using was a handcrafted leather bag I picked up a juried arts show. The shoulder strap length was perfect but there's very little organization. The Streetcar straps will take some getting used to. I think they could be a bit narrower. I love the sectioned off area in the main compartment. It will be so useful when I take one of the dogs or cats to the vet. So often I've been clutching my purse, pills, dog lead or cat carrier plus printouts.

The shoulder straps are indeed awkward but it gets better as you get used it. I actually used it as a crossbody when I was using crutches for a week and it was nice and light when totally full. It is still oddly shaped compared to every other bag I have, but I had someone behind me in a grocery store line yesterday ask me where I got it  I did not initially think I would use the Velcro partition but used it once and loved it. 

It is an all kitchen day 3/26....ordered the Scooter after watching the presentation.  

Valued Contributor

If you want a great selection of LUGS, discount prices, and free shipping, try Ebags.com. They are quick, offer many bargains, and reviews.  They are having a spring sale right now! (3/29)

Respected Contributor

I received the Puddlejumper 2 last week- took advantage of the special price and free shipping. Today I see they are charging $9.47 s&h. Unbelievable.