Contributor

What is the Peace love world TSV on June 9th???

Regular Contributor

Re: What is the Peace love world TSV on June 9th???

I would love to know as well. I'm not sure but I was thinking maybe this tank top because there is a how to style video.

http://www.qvc.com/Peace-Love-World-Affirmation-Knit-Tank-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A295027.html

Honored Contributor

I bet you are correct!

I like the coral.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

Oh, please tell me that they are not going use the "happy wife, happy life" statement.  It smacks of a sexist perspective and counter to the whole aspect of self awareness.  My husband is happy on his own and our joy together makes us happier.  This statement sounds like all you have to do is keep "the little woman happy".  Argh. 

Regular Contributor

I also like the coral. I'd get the blue if it said something else or just happy life. I'm not married Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Seriously?  A really nice summer top with WRITING on it?  What are we, teenagers?

Trusted Contributor

Just be careful what you order from this line. The split skirt, I,ordered 2 and the t shirt top that looks like a baseball jersey, I purchased that also. That particular fabric snags and creates pulls like you wouldn't believe. I loved the skirts and the top so, so much and looked great on me. However I never got to wear anything. Just trying on the skirts with cork wedge sandals caught on both skirts and when I took them off to hang them up. In the back were several pulls. Straight lines running across. The same with the t shirt. I was beside my self and thought well maybe no one will notice. But it was all to noticeable and for the price and just trying it on, there was just no way. I don't even know what the t shirt caught on. I had on no jewelry, unless I had a jagged nail. I have no idea. The fabric is super soft and comfy and I love the style of PLW. But it's casual wear that you will have to be super careful with. Anything with the same blend of fabric as the items I described, just be sure to check your item after wearing or just trying it on. I rarely if ever write bad reviews until this line. I did write a great review for the skirt but it was before I noticed the snags and pulls.

Respected Contributor

I hate the word "vacay."  That's just as bad as "preggers."!!!!

Super Contributor

If this is it, it's an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why I just can't imagine QVC having a tank top as a TSV.  Woman Frustrated