Regular Contributor

Re: What is the Peace love world TSV on June 9th???

Just received the email for the TSV. YES, IT IS THE TANK.  

Valued Contributor

@tervuren wrote:

I'm not sure of the "rules", but are you able to share the pre-order item number since it has gone out in an email to customers?

Trusted Contributor
Honored Contributor

you have to go through the email link to get the special TSV pricing and the buy more and save.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

QVC
Tune in to Peace Love World—Fashion on 6/9 during our Summer Style Refresh event

Honored Contributor

@tervuren wrote:

Thanks!  I figured it was the tank as someone earlier posted--due to that short video.

How much is the TSV price?  I love the tank,but I don't want most of the sayings on it.  I do like the coral and green--can't do the green saying though, LOL. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@grzbela wrote:

Oh, please tell me that they are not going use the "happy wife, happy life" statement.  It smacks of a sexist perspective and counter to the whole aspect of self awareness.  My husband is happy on his own and our joy together makes us happier.  This statement sounds like all you have to do is keep "the little woman happy".  Argh. 

@grzbela wrote:

Oh, please tell me that they are not going use the "happy wife, happy life" statement.  It smacks of a sexist perspective and counter to the whole aspect of self awareness.  My husband is happy on his own and our joy together makes us happier.  This statement sounds like all you have to do is keep "the little woman happy".  Argh. 

I don't have an issue with the saying,

it seems a bit juvenile for QVC to offer these tanks and the price is about 2 times what they should be. will be interesting to see how they sell

can get a tank like this for 14.99 at every off price store 

Honored Contributor

I don't care for any of the sayings.  I like the colors though.  I will be passing on this tsv.  I can't believe they actually have this as a TSV.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Through the QVC link that was posted, the shirt is just under $33.00 plus s/h.  Personally I'm not interested in paying nearly $40.00 after tax for a tank top, even if I did like them.    

I'm not saying they are the same but if you just want graphic t-shirts and tanks, they have them at Old Navy for much cheaper than this.  When I was in there a few weeks ago in fact, the graphic t-shirts were $6.50.  Again, not comparing the 2 but it may be worth a look.    

Respected Contributor

So it's not the luggage?  

Well, I'm not interested in tanks with cutesy sayings on them.