QVC Community

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

@rramo wrote:

Hello! So fun watching Liam and Albany host together! They are so funny! Great personalities! 

Now to Vionics I first started with the slippers Love...then another pair.. Love,,,,now I wear Vionics sneakers, boots, sandals only in WIDE! I have lower back pain, ...stenosis.. and the Vionics have helped relieve the pain! I'm afraid to wear anything else but Vionics!

Thank you QVC and Vionics!

Robin from San Antonio!

@rramo

Great to hear!  We here at the studio are also enjoying watching them! 

I am curious about the widths of these shoes. I usually wear a medium width but when I ordered these similar shoes in another popular name brand a medium was too snug. What do you suggest?

I got my first pair of Vionics last week & I'm in love!  They've been on my feet ever since they arrived. But now I'm worried I'm going to wear them out since I'm wearing them so much. Will the insert go flat if you where them a lot?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suzyf wrote:

I wear a 5 1/2. I noticed there is no 5 1/2. What size do i order? 

There are several, what I consider, non-answers to this.  They are saying to order your true size.  Mine is a 5.5.  But, you can customize the fit with another insert included.  I'm afraid that the 5 will be too small.  But, then they say they run generous.  I am so disappointed and confused by this.  I don't want to have to pay shipping to return if they don't fit, so I guess I just won't order these today.  Thinking of just buying inserts instead to use in my regular shoes.

QVC Community

@faj wrote:

What would recommend for xwide foot. I am flat footed which cause knee pain.

@faj

Hi there, If your're looking at the TSV I can tell you that the wide fit is a generous D / E.  All of our footwear also addresses excessive pronation or the flatening of the arch which will help to realign your feet back to their natural position.  Thanks for joining in.

Can you wear socks with your sneakers and if so do they make the socks bunch up at the toes?
QVC Community

@MLou wrote:
I am curious about the widths of these shoes. I usually wear a medium width but when I ordered these similar shoes in another popular name brand a medium was too snug. What do you suggest?

@MLou

Hi there and thanks for your question.  The TSV does have a bit of a generous fit overall.  The medium is a B / C, and the wide is D / E.  I believe these may work for you.  Thanks for joining in.

New Contributor

I should clarify that I can wear the slippers in medium width, but the sneakers in wide. I do flip flop from 8 or 8 /2 wide depending on the style. 

Also, Albany mentioned you were sitting there alone .....they should include you in the show! lol 

thx again!

New Contributor

Why aren't there more shoes in N? I wear a N11 and I love your shoes and have at least 6 pair. I would purchase more but need the Narrow. How does TSV run? Could I use a W with another 2 inserts?

Thanks

QVC Community

@larissa wrote:
Can you wear socks with your sneakers and if so do they make the socks bunch up at the toes?

@larissa

H Larissa, and thanks for joining in.  You can wear socks with our sneakers, and if you have proper fitting socks you should have no issue with them bunching up. Thanks so much for your question.