QVC Community

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

@Sandra Jay wrote:
Liam & Joakim, looking forward to trying the Vionic slip-on!

@Sandra Jay

Oh Fantastic!  We think you'll love them!  Enjoy!

[ Edited ]

If I wear a size seven wide in the Vionics sandals, what do you suggest in these?

Thanks.

QVC Community

@AR70 wrote:

I love this TSV.  Would I be able to travel through Manhattan with these shoes.  I have a bunion and all other shoes give me corns on my toes.  I have your lace up sneakers and I love them and have one that I have worn for years.  Are these slip ons like the lace ups?

@AR70

Hi there.  Thanks for joining us!  The slip on Hydra has the orthaheel orthodic just like your laceup sneakers, so the comfort and support will be there for you.  It is also our lightest active shoe we've ever made. It think they would be great for walking around the city.  I would consult your physician about your bunion issues though.  Thanks!

Hi.  I ordered two pairs of the TSV.  I'm looking forward to getting them, but have a question about the outersole.  Are these a walking shoe?  What is the structure of the outersole, and what is the technology and how does it assist in walking?  Usually when presenting, Liam will explain about the technology of the sole, but this time it hasn't been mentioned.  Thank you.

Occasional Visitor

What would recommend for xwide foot. I am flat footed which cause knee pain.

New Contributor

Hello! So fun watching Liam and Albany host together! They are so funny! Great personalities! 

Now to Vionics I first started with the slippers Love...then another pair.. Love,,,,now I wear Vionics sneakers, boots, sandals only in WIDE! I have lower back pain, ...stenosis.. and the Vionics have helped relieve the pain! I'm afraid to wear anything else but Vionics!

Thank you QVC and Vionics!

Robin from San Antonio!

QVC Community

@lakegirl16 wrote:

If I wear a size seven wide in the Vionics sandals, what do you suggest in these?

Thanks.

@lakegirl16

Hi there, and thanks for joining in.  The Hydra TSV does come in whole and half sizes as well as medium and wide.  I would suggest going with your standard sizing.  Also we are adding an additional thin insert in the box to put under the orthodic to customize your fit. Enjoy!

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

I have ankles that roll the opposite than you show.  Do you have a solution for that?

Occasional Visitor

I wear a 5 1/2. I noticed there is no 5 1/2. What size do i order? 

I just ordered my very first pair in grey. I  am praying these shoes work me as I have a bad ankle. I fell down an elevator 2 years ago and broke my right ankle 11  into places. So as you can image I have a hard time finding "good" shoes..