QVC Community

Vionic Chat January 9th!

[ Edited ]

Liam and Joakim pic.jpeg

Hi Everyone!

We're getting ready and super excited to be bring you the Hydra sneaker. With 7 great colors and some new technologies to show you, I can’t wait to see you all. My mate, Joakim, will be chatting right here during our shows at 12am, 6am and 3pm EST, as well as throughout the day.

So please write in with any questions that you have about the TSV or any of the Vionic styles that are in the range..

See you soon!!

Liam & Joakim

Honored Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat Coming in January!

@Liam_Bourke and Steve, I hope you and your families have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!! Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to your next Vionic chat!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife, thanks so much for sharing the information on the upcoming January 8th Vionic TSV. 

I'm really looking forward to the Vionic chat with Steve and Liam!!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Vionic Orthotic Mesh Slip-on Sneakers- Hydra 

Vionic Orthotic Mesh Slip-on Sneakers- Hydra

___

PRICING  

QVC PRICE: $92.00

TSV PRICE (on January 8th): $77.80 

+ STANDARD S&H INCLUDED

___

DESCRIPTION

Vionic Hydra, women's slip-on sneaker. Features lightweight, breathable mesh upper, padded jersey lining, and removable shim for a custom fit. Femovable footbed featyre Orthaheel technology to help reduce over-pronation and provide biomechanical support. Flexible EVA midsole. Durable outsole with textured tread for traction. Sole height approx.: 1-1/2". Content: Textile Upper and Lining; Balance manmade COO: Imported. 

*Fit TBD APMA seal of acceptance. *Bottom: Agile.

___

SIZES AVAILABLE

Size:  
  • 5M
  • 6M
  • 6.5M
  • 7M
  • 7.5M
  • 8M
  • 8.5M
  • 9M
  • 9.5M
  • 10M
  • 11M
  • 12M
  • 6W
  • 6.5W
  • 7W
  • 7.5W
  • 8W
  • 8.5W
  • 9W
  • 9.5W
  • 10W
  • 11W
  • 12W

___

COLORS AVAILABLE

Color:  
  • Black

• Grey

• Navy

• Pink

• Purple

• Sky Blue

• White

___

Honored Contributor

@bebe777...is there a baby Liam yet?
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:
@bebe777...is there a baby Liam yet?

@SurferWife, yes there is!!! Smiley Happy

When i've skipped through the Vionic shows I haven't seen any photos, but I did hear Liam talk about his brand new bundle of joy a month or so back. His mom was back on the Vionic show last month and she looked great. They both were just beaming with joy!! It was a wonderful moment!! Smiley Happy

I'm sure that we'll get more details on January 8th. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat Coming January 9th!

Happy New Year Liam and Steve. 

I'd like to know about shoe size. With Vionic sandals I wear size 5, however with your other shoe styles I have trouble getting correct size. My normal shoe size is 5 1/2 and I do have bunions so I'm not sure if I would go up to a size 6.     I wish all your shoes would come with choice of 5 1/2 as well. Many thanks. 👍😃

QVC Community

Thanks Bebe

New Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

Would the Today's Special be good for people with hammertoes and bunions? I need a fairly high toebox.  Also, do these run large or true to size, and do they run wide?

QVC Community

@ShoppingMaven wrote:

Would the Today's Special be good for people with hammertoes and bunions? I need a fairly high toebox.  Also, do these run large or true to size, and do they run wide?

Hi there, thanks for joing the chat.  Today's TSV Hydra does have a bit of a generous fit overall.  Thanks again!

Do these Vionics run true to size? They look to be very comfortable and like to try them but need to know if I need to size up or down. My daughter has problems with her heel on one foot so thought these would help her.