Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

SO AMAZING ON ALL THE NEGATIVE POSTS EVERYWHERE WITH OVER EIGHTY THOUSAND PURCHASED.

AGREE IF IT IS NOT FOR YOU,  AND JUST DO NOT PURCHASE.

PRETTY SIMPLE!

@weezer111 - very trollish behavior indeed, strikingly similar to what was happening constantly to Lisa Robertson when she was a host. I started shopping at Q and posting here a couple years before Lisa left Q, She and her customers were treated terribly on the forums -- relentless, brutal, meanspirited. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV 11-19-2022

[ Edited ]

! AM SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE CHI THAT I HAVE NO USE FOR THE NEGATIVITY ANYMORE.  I CAN'T IMAGINE WAKING UP AND LOOKING FOR THINGS TO POST THAT ARE SO UNKIND AND NASTY.  

ACTUALLY FEEL BAD FOR THOSE THAT FEEL THAT IS THEIR LIFE.  VERY SAD!!!

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY 2023!!

I KNOW WE WILL HAVE A GOOD ONE MY FRIEND!

Trusted Contributor

@NJ Teacher2 wrote:

Easy pass for me. I am so over the cozy lounge look. 

I can't even handle that word"cozy" anymore...

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl  You won't need a seatbelt, it doubles as a softer, cozier, plusher airbag in case of an accident. 

I am appalled at the sherpa abuse that is happening everywhere.  Everytime I see a sherpa "pelt" I get tears thinking of all those sherpa farms.  (sarcasm here).  Sherpa blankets have a place in warmth, they do.  As clothes, if you live in Buffalo, NY sherpa is a good investment.  For most people, we don't need a closet full of it, just saying.  Smiley Happy