Please bring back Primula Tumbler as a TSV!!!

Please bring back the Primula tumbler TSV.   I bought several of these sets as teachers' gifts for Christmas when it was a TSV in 2018.  In all the years I have been buying teachers' gifts for all of my four children (17 years), I have never received so many thank-yous for a gift like this one.  Every morning when I drop off my kids, I see the teachers greeting their students while holding this cup to sip their morning coffee - EVERY DAY!  They all asked me where I bought this tumbler and how they could buy more.  They all LOVED it.  I would like to buy another set, but there hasn't been another TSV.  Please introduce another TSV set. It should be an annual TSV just like your Philosophy and Wen products.  It's so hard to find a thank you gift for a teacher that they will actually use and appreciate.  Please bring this product back as a set for another TSV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZxY2z5j3T0

Honored Contributor

Re: Please bring back Primula Tumbler as a TSV!!!

It seems to be a popular TSV in advance of Christmas. 

Esteemed Contributor

Those are nice and a good buy but if you look under "insulated tumbler" on Amazon there are many such offers.  Agree that it makes a nice small gift.  My family likes bigger insulated tumblers: we buy 30 oz and 40 oz Green Beast brand ( come with several straws and we add handles). My DH and Son have them in their hands all waking hours.

Honored Contributor

Seems like they would be a natural for use in the summer, just as much or more than winter.  Get on the ball QVC buyers!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@NewJerseyMommy Hoping you see this. I read on the blue skies blog that these will be a TSV on the 24th. Choice of tumblers or mugs

Honored Contributor

November 24th

Under $40

EADECAC5-FF83-4134-B321-DDE06D8E0B32.png

Respected Contributor

i bought a couple of nice ones, from bed,bath and beyond.

Respected Contributor

I purchased these tumblers as gifts. All three failed within a few months. We learned our lesson: Stick with Yeti! My Yeti cup is 7-8 years old and still perfect!