Valued Contributor

Saw the model Rebecca  on A M style  in the netural (pink) plaid this morning, makes her look so much  heavier then she is ,maybe a  solid dark color would had looked better on her.

Think  Maybe I could see myself in one of the solids but NEVER the prints,for going outside .See Leah switched to the black solid and admit  liking that on her the best.

Regular Contributor

Agree the solid ( black) looks nice on Leah. The medium/large looks like an x large to 1x on tv screen 

Esteemed Contributor

LOL!  My first thought when I saw this TSV....... OMG another one?????

I'll be in the kitchen today if anyone needs me.......

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 11-19-2022

[ Edited ]

Somebody needs to shut off the faucet from which sherpa comes.  It must be a very cheap fabric because they're making a lot of very cheap blankets and clothes from it.  To my eye, it appears to be a ratty mess and it certainly adds bulk to the body when worn.  It picks up and encases every bit of pet fur, dirt, dried grass, etc.  Making it in prints simply enhances its unpleasant appearance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

As my husband always says, "That woman never sits down." I can't imagine trying to cook, clean, or do all the busy things I do in that bulky whatever you call it item! I'm sitting at my computer now, but that's not going to last more than 15 minutes. So nope, not for me!

Respected Contributor

Yeah but....

They have that hallmark of the kidult woman's vulnerable look...the thumbhole!!!

That, along with the trademark two year old pigeon toed stance to convey , what, innocence? 

Sherpa nightmares day and night.

I THOUGHT I heard Shawn or Jill say at midnight that Alberti put a button on his and that's how they got the idea for one lousy button to hold it closed? I could be wrong, I was half asleep and had already reached for the remote when I saw more sherpa, well, you know.

If you want a laugh, watch the hosts Shawn and that woman with the fake hair trying to be enthusiastic about Jill's sherpa purse...it's a hoot!!!

Respected Contributor

I have to wonder if JM is the designer of these items?? And someone at Q approves them as big sellers?? SMH. 

Honored Contributor

sherpa tops 30% off at target today

Super Contributor
Another Flop….Jill is non stop… at midnight she said you could were this jacket to a black tie event…REALLY…I want to see her in it….this is a house jacket….only…I’m out on this item..
Esteemed Contributor

SO AMAZING ON ALL THE NEGATIVE POSTS EVERYWHERE WITH OVER EIGHTY THOUSAND PURCHASED.

AGREE IF IT IS NOT FOR YOU,  AND JUST DO NOT PURCHASE.

PRETTY SIMPLE!