Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV - January 18, 2024

On Jane Treacy and Adrienne the model it looked pretty bad when they each had it buttoned up.  It was very tight and bunched up.  In fact Susan noticed it and came over and unbuttoned Adrienne's jacket, all while saying she just wanted to show the necklace Adrienne was wearing.  Yeah OK.

Jane then buttoned hers and look squeezed in like a sausage, then unbuttoned it once the camera was back on her.

Moral of the story, if you don't button your jacket styles like this, you're probably fine in your regular SG size.  

But if you button up your jackets, you may need to go up one size.  

Honored Contributor

In the midnight TSV hour, Jane said "Susan Graver is all I wear."

She says that about Belle by Kim Gravel too.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Its a cute jacket but I'm not really tempted.. The fabric looks a little lumpy, and no real pockets - I have too many jackets already and it's no bargain.. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's a cute jacket for what it is....I just don't wear these types of jackets. I still have a couple of similar jackets from D&C that I bought many years ago. The price seems high, but then again, everything is higher than I expect these days.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The description says "waist pocket with button flap."  But looking at one of the models in the white color, you can see through the material, and the pocket is tiny, it doesn't look like a real pocket at all.  At the very least, they're not useable.  

So there are no real pockets on this TSV, and it'll be about $70 with s&h and tax?  No thank you.  

I have Susan's denim jacket: 

A574054 in the Bleach Wash. It's $99 today (wow!)

Susan Graver Jeans Stretch Denim Button Front Peplum Jacket

It's also a peplum style, and the peplum is subtle, just like today's TSV.  It's a fantastic denim jacket!  However, before I realized it's No Pockets really does bother me, it was too late to return.  That one has two small chest pockets, but I would never use chest pockets.  

Esteemed Contributor

I do have several of SG's blazers and I like them but this jacket isn't very flattering on most.  I am not a big woman but I wouldn't wear such a short piece and I know it has stretch but it still looks like one of those pieces that I would feel confined in.  Just can't deal with that anymore,LOL.

Valued Contributor

I stayed up until midnight, because I was interested in the SG TSV jacket. One look at the host poured into the jacket quickly changed my mind about purchasing the jacket. JT said she was wearing a "small". It appears she should have probably been wearing a "large". A bad presentation, with a host clearly in the wrong size, is a sure way to end many potential sales. A clear pass for me, and I normally like Susan's line of clothing. 

Valued Contributor

It looks so old fashion! It reminds me of a jacket women would have worn with a pencil skirt in the 1960's. However, the jacket in the 1960's would have been made out of quality material like wool tweed, not polyester. 

Honored Contributor

Just viewed the video. The white jacket looks ill-fitting on the model( white jacket). This whole TSV presentation is not very well done!

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

With my long torso, definitely not a style I could wear.