A630842 - Uptown Stretch Button Front Peplum Jacket $64.98

Sandstone, Batik Blue, Black, Camo Green, Red, White 

IMG_2724.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV - January 18, 2024

can someone tell me the shipping? they never fixed that 'glitch'Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

I have many SG tops that I really like but this is a easy pass for me, it's not worth the TSV price or the regular price. JMO. For those who like it, enjoy your purchase. 

Esteemed Contributor

@alohakz wrote:

can someone tell me the shipping? they never fixed that 'glitch'Cat Wink

$3.50 

Super Contributor

@alohakz The shipping is $3.50. I had to add it to cart to see the shipping.

@Goodie2shoes I agree, the price is too high for what it is. However, it is cheaper than most of Susan's even-more-overpriced jackets, which can run $90-$100, but they are usually better quality and better style.

I'm disappointed in this TSV. I might have bought a Graver jacket, but this one seems to look bad on the body and even bad on the hanger. Did you notice it looked wrinkly or deflated on the hanger?

There is no way this would look good on my body and it really looked bad on Jane. I am plus sized and busty, and I would not buy something so short with those pocket welts placed where they are, drawing attention to that area.

I think it looked bad and too tight on the models if it was buttoned. They need to go up a size. It only looked good open.

I also didn't like that this was supposed to be lay flat to dry.

The only thing I liked were the colors. The red was great and Valentine-y

The printed blouses they were showing at midnight were nice.

I can't stand listening to Susan GASP! at how beautiful each item is, gag me.

One of my New Years resolutions was to dress up a little more at work and wear more jackets, but this one isn't it.

I miss Linea, sigh...

If you buy it, I hope you enjoy it.
Honored Contributor

I will pass on this one, but, enjoy if you purchase!

Happy Thursday! It's a cold one today. Stay warm! 🌞 | Good morning happy,  Good morning happy thursday, Happy thursday images

Super Contributor

No petites?
Respected Contributor

Looks like a cute little spring jacket. Doesn't look peplum to me though....maybe it's just partial peplum in the back?

The peplum, if it's there, is a deal breaker for me...I'd prefer it if it was just straight around. But it is nice looking.

Also, don't know what it's made of...I'd like it woven, but could be ponte, knowing Q & Susan.

I'll check it out.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Cute but not for me......I already have Kim Gravel's short denim jacket in several colors.  The fit to Kim's jacket is somewhat similar but more generously cut through the middle.  I know & like how that jacket fits me.  If Kim comes out with the jacket again I might get another color or two.  I really love it!

This Susan G. jacket is cute but it looks tight buttoned up on some of the models and as a petite person I know the sleeves will be too long. 

Another TSV pass for me.