Respected Contributor

Poor Jane, had to wear LOGO TSV

Ruffles/pleats around the hips, I couldn't do it either. This is a hard look to wear unless you are tall and thin. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Poor Jane, had to wear LOGO TSV

The sleeves are also too long on Jane. Not a good look when it looks like you are wearing a PJ top that doe not fit well.

Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of all the layering, ruffles, and lace.  To much fabric is not a good look on me.

Respected Contributor

Yes, poor Jane, getting paid to do her job.  The horror!  

Smiley Very Happy

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Jayne's taking one for the team today.  She was LOGOFIED!!

Respected Contributor

QVC forces their hosts to wear everything that is a TSV. Not every body looks good in LOGO especially this one. Also it's too short!  Tops with ruffles need to hit below the widest part of your hips.

But Lori doesn't want to lose out on a sale for a layer underneath these tops with ruffles, that's why they're made too short forcing us to buy something to go under it.  I solved the problem, I didn't buy the top or the layer.

Esteemed Contributor

This top has many reviews, only got 3 stars!!   I like some of her clothing but a lot of it is hideous.  I have a few tops and probably won't buy anymore.  Fabric is too thin, plus I have at least a 4 star rule!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Can you say    UGLY!!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I love LOGO....but it has to be an appropriate choice.  Not all bodies look good in every style.  Sadly, I must agree that this is not the best choice for Jane.  

That doesn't mean she wouldn't look good in another LOGO.  The TSV is not the best look for someone with wide hips.  All of us may love a look, but may not be right cut for our body.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have always wondered about this.  Does LOGO take existing QVC inventory and add a ruffle or two to make it LOGO?  Many of the tops look similar to another brand of clothing on QVC that is sold without the ruffles.  I used to think Quacker did that too with some of their pieces.  Anyone else get that impression?  For example, one could take a Denim and Co. shirt, stick a ruffle on it and now it's LOGO or Quacker.  Just curious.