Respected Contributor

Re: Poor Jane, had to wear LOGO TSV

I think Logo clothing is fine for teenies and tweenies but for grownups...... no. At least not for me.I felt sorry for Jane. What a good sport.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching Pat now this morning

She's not wearing the TSV

But she is all LOGO'd up!

She looks nice

Honored Contributor

JUST AWFUL on everyone.

Valued Contributor

I feel worse for the viewers who watch any of the hosts wear that mess....

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, is all I can say really...if a woman is not a stick (straight up and down) let's put lots of ruffles around her hips. Are you kidding? The material looks all wrong too plus the way it is up in the front and shows any tummy. Let's march some of those 2X and 3X models out wearing it. 

Contributor

I was thinking the same thing. Who can wear this? I'm waiting for the next Denim and Company and Susan Graver TSV
Honored Contributor

I rarely comment negatively, but I'm going to make an exception today. I didn't see Jane (or any other host) in the top so this is not about her at all. 

I wouldn't order this top, even it it were free. I think it's really, really unattractive. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I know some people like Logo clothes but I look terrible in them and don't like the 'look'.  

Where I live I've never seen people wearing them, either working or out places.

But (and if you've read this before STOP and move on) I've always said, "My friend teases me about all of the Diamonique jewelry I wear and says people will think it's real and rob me".

I always say, "No!  If they are fans of LOGO. They will rob someone wearing LOGO; because each piece of that clothing is usually around $59 and you MUST wear at least 3 or 4 tops together.  By the time you put on all of those tops you might have invested close to $200 or more.  My Diamonique is only worth a few dollars".

Of course I'm kidding, but not really exaggerating.  These clothes really add up.  You are never expected to wear just one top (i.e. layer).  One reason is because it's so thin.

Some of the models look cute wearing them, but they still look liked you've just piled on layers of tops (which you have).

I've bought them a few times and had to return them because they are just too think (and especially for what they cost).

I'm glad they offer them.  I think people should be able to buy them if they like the clothes.  QVC must get a large cut for selling them or they wouldn't be on every single day.

I don't mind it because I save money when they're on because I'm not tempted to buy them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The sleeves are too long on everyone...including Jayne Brown!

To excuse the gorilla length they all said how they love to push them up no matter what they wear. Uh huh.

ETA: no ill intent meant towards gorillas. Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

I really do not want to be unkind but I have always thought LOGO clothes are ugly.  I watch in amazement that the hosts can go on and on about how they love the line.  I don't get it at all!