Respected Contributor

Re: Poor Jane, had to wear LOGO TSV

LOGO is a NOGO for me and always will be.  My grandmother used to add llayers to the bottom ofmy dresses when I grew taller. (I've said this before!).  I was embarrassed to wear them then and I would be even more ashamed to be seen in LOGO now.

Respected Contributor

All I can say is I just don't get this LOGO line.  Many do though, or they would not be on all the time!  I even think Lori herself looks ridiculous in these tops; too many ruffles and layers!  Someone just phoned in that said they have hundreds of her tops; how could one person wear that many.  Of course, Lori said "love her".!  I think the poor caller needs an intervention!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I rarely comment negatively, but I'm going to make an exception today. I didn't see Jane (or any other host) in the top so this is not about her at all. 

I wouldn't order this top, even it it were free. I think it's really, really unattractive. 

@gidgetgh   Yes, you could not GIVE THIS AWAY. 

Honored Contributor

@PH58 wrote:

I really do not want to be unkind but I have always thought LOGO clothes are ugly.  I watch in amazement that the hosts can go on and on about how they love the line.  I don't get it at all!

Yet Lori says HOW CHIC  it all is! LOL!  

Trusted Contributor

The top makes them look as if they've recently gained weight.

Frequent Contributor

Love the TSV colors. The babydoll style is not flattering for my straight up and down body type.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not understand how this line is so popular. Or why someone would have 400 pieces of it, as one caller said. Lori kept saying how anyone could wear her clothing this morning. Well, yes, I am sure "anyone" could wear it. Everyone is not going to look good in it though, in my opinion.

I changed the channel after doing several triple takes.

I haven't seen anyone wearing this out and about either, I am in the south where it is usually pretty hot and humid. I can't imagine wearing so many layers.

Even in the winter, my sweaters don't get a whole lot of wear.

Frequent Contributor

That style is terrible- yes only the for narrow hips and then... still pass.

Respected Contributor

Not to mention Lori who also looked bad.  I don't understand LOGO, although I know many women on this site are fans. I purchsed a couple of items and had to send them back--not good for me.

Super Contributor

I see Lori is also pulling out the diaper look for this one by layering the white top undernesth it. Ugly and uncomfortable.