Esteemed Contributor

I hope you notice that the ingredient deck isn't listed on QVC either...notice that the photos don't show the back of the bottle where it would be listed? I had to do a google search to find the ingredient list. That just says a lot about the vendor and QVC when they leave out important information.

Super Contributor

Re: Meratrim? Oh please!

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:

Skip the $60.00, walk 1 mile 5 times a week, cut the jumk and eat well. You will lose weight! Can not believe QVC puts this on the air...shame!

And just look up the product/ brand....the reviews are horrible! Save your money!

Respected Contributor

@DJP wrote:

I can't believe they would sell something like this. And for $60.00? 

That skirt is going to split apart.

@DJP  I thought the same thing.  I don't normally care what the hosts choose to wear, but in this case,  I could hear the seams SCREAMING!!!

Honored Contributor

I always extend to you who have last 10-20-30-40 pounds by "cuttingbackwatchingwhatIeateverythinginmoderationwalk1/2houretcetcetcetcetc" my best wishes and congratulations, then add that FOR ME, your "solution" doesn't apply.

SOME of us have complex mind/body issues that require DIFFERENT, NONTRADITIONAL, and usually UNIQUE efforts to succeed in managing eating and body issues.

I'm SURE that all of you who are attempting to be kind by offering what has worked for you are UNAWARE that there can be multiple solutions to what, for some of us, can be a complex and heartbreasking. 

The ingredients for this product are readily available on the TSV page, and may be researched on noncommercial sources online, and although it may be disappointing, there IS valid research indicating that the combination of the two STATED herbals MAY aid SOME people in losing SOME weight.

At my highest weight, I would have been overjoyed to lose 10 pounds. The suggestions above, generously shared by SO MANY, DID NOT WORK for me. Through trial and error, I learned that I have numerous triggers that I have ultimately been able to address with some success. 

If you have not experienced overwhelming cravings combined with overwhelming shame in relation to your body size, please don't think you speak for MY weight/body size/body image issues, please do not think you need to speak for MY obesity, and I will not EVER try to speak for yours.

To those of you who have found YOUR solution, my congratulations. To those of you who are researching the product being sold today and who believe it may be of some help in your efforts to solve your weight problem, hopes that either with the product or by some other method, you are successful.

Putting embarrassment and self consciousness can be a good place to start, and I don't hesitate to recommend starting there.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe they are offering this again,

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I can't believe they are offering this again,

I remember QVD offering this about a  year or two ago so yet there are no
reviews.?

Honored Contributor
Lifestyle is what works. No pill will keep the weight off. Snake oil tactics.
Respected Contributor

I have heard this rep say in a past visit that you should be consuming 100grams of protien per day....REALLY?  To me that's ALOT to eat!  I thought serious body builders might eat that.  ANyone know more about this??

I am not interested in this product but information about eating and how much!

Respected Contributor

When I saw the TSV I have to admit I was shocked and embarassed!  Really, QVC?  What's next, Dr FlyByNight's Nerve Tonic???

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meratrim? Oh please!

[ Edited ]

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

When I saw the TSV I have to admit I was shocked and embarassed!  Really, QVC?  What's next, Dr FlyByNight's Nerve Tonic???

They'll start selling Vitameatavegamin next.