Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  That tail in the back is too long.  It is not fashionable.  It may work as a nightshirt but that is all.  Would not wear it.  Itmay end up in a resale shop someday.

Honored Contributor

Just not my style.  That very long & wide exaggerated back looks like a butt cape --  it looks like a stiff wide cape down there to me.

If you like it, enjoy!  That's what fashion is all about -- loving what you love.

Honored Contributor

Even if you like the look of it, the weight of the back will pull the front up so that, to avoid being strangled, it wiil need belted or constantly pulled back down. Notice how it has crept up on the models.

Frequent Contributor

Even Lea does’t look good in it ,and she looks goood in everything. The train is silly.

Respected Contributor

I love plaid in the fall and I think it sort of has that town and country feel.  This TSV cardigan is too long and the high low design is not my style. 

Thanks for the laugh @wakefield64 !

Trusted Contributor

My first thought was, "What is that gawd awful thing?"  The next was uncontrollable laughter.  Has to rank up there with one of the worst TSV's ever.  

Super Contributor

The top is not my style but it wasn't half as bad as those pants, I just happened to catch Courtney in them when I was changing the channel, looked like she was going scuba diving.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never seen anything quite like the TSV  ... it's just about the worst plaid "shirt" ever.   

Valued Contributor

That blouse or whatever you want to call it reminded me of this. 31f91c399eae748f57bb504377df2138--romantic-tumblr-old-school - Edited.jpg 

Honored Contributor

Maria, the plus-size model, looked better than everyone else, in the early presentation l viewed this morning. She wore it in solid black, paired with a small-patterned, dark leopard legging. The discrepancy between the front and back hem was less exaggerated, and it had a more conservative look, if that’s possible.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~