Respected Contributor

Easy pass for many reasons; not in Petite and even if it were its not my style!  Amy Stran is on the home page promo wearing it with high heels.  She looks good in just about anything, but I don't even like it on her.  Looks like a menswear bathrobe to me.

Honored Contributor

In Chicago, the wind would blow that tail right up over one's head.

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Off to bed...I wanted to see what it was. A horse blanket and plastic leggings....goodnight.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Do all Californians dress this way?

Respected Contributor

I just watched a presentation and I think it looks much better worn open as a jacket. It sort of softens the extreme high/low look, which is exaggerated when it’s buttoned. I do like plaid/long tops with leggings, but this one isn’t for me. 

Contributor

All I can say is that I don’t believe for 1 second that Lisa Rinna would wear this beyond this 24 hour window. (The long tunic that is) 

i do actually like the faux leather leggings 😉

Respected Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

I love it and I was thinking of using it as a Jacket too..It looks so cute on the Petite Model who Belted it and wore it with jogger pants. I bought the Army Green.. Hey,everyone doesn't like everything.. and maybe when I get it home,I won't like it. That's a possibility.BUT I would value an opinion if the person giving it had gotten it home and felt the material,tried it on and told me what they thought.

Good point, but QVC’s ‘s Shipping and returns costs really add up if one wants to simply try on something. So we have to make choices based on how the items look in pix. 

Contributor

Belted with the back pulled up some somewhat helps.  I'm thinking unfortunately QVC is going to get stuck with a lot of these. 

Honored Contributor

@sunnyskies1 wrote:

All I can say is that I don’t believe for 1 second that Lisa Rinna would wear this beyond this 24 hour window. (The long tunic that is) 

i do actually like the faux leather leggings 😉

me too I got a pair last year, and they look great

I like that they are offered in other colors besides black

Trusted Contributor
This is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Who thought this was a good idea?