Respected Contributor

@beach-mom   I like LOGO leggings better than any other brand I have.  The fabric is great and they wash well in cold water.  They are very comfortable.  I have them in many colors.  I do have to say regarding leggings, I buy mine one size larger than my normal size because I do not want them looking more like tights than leggings and I do this in every brand - my personal preference on how I like leggings to fit and look.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try a pair. @KathyM23 - Thanks for the advice on sizing!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

@Angie168   I have many LOGO leggings.  They are my favorites.  You do not need to handwash them.  I wash on cold and don't put in the dryer.  They come out fine.

I agree about the washing - machine wash delicate, lay flat to dry.

LOGO leggings are good quality on par with Lysse and other higher end brands. 

Disappointed there is a shipping fee. I'm skipping this TSV

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

It is so weird that these say "hand wash" when ALL of her other leggings made of the same materal say "machine wash".

Valued Contributor

I must be missing something. Last night during the TSV’s presentation, many sizes and colors of the Logo leggings were marked red as sold out and many more with yellow boxes. This was particularly true with the talls and petites on either end of the size spectrum. This morning I checked  in and I can’t see any size or color marked as sold out.

I’m wondering if this is a sales tactic to encourage buyers to jump in quickly at midnight or if there is a simpler explanation I’m just not seeing.

Esteemed Contributor

Though I have retired from buying Logo styles, I will give her kudos on her leggings.  I have a few pairs from several years ago and they fit well, are true to size and heavy enough material not to have any show through!   Probably her best item IMO.  Hopefully she hasn't changed anything!

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

@beach-mom   I like LOGO leggings better than any other brand I have.  The fabric is great and they wash well in cold water.  They are very comfortable.  I have them in many colors.  I do have to say regarding leggings, I buy mine one size larger than my normal size because I do not want them looking more like tights than leggings and I do this in every brand - my personal preference on how I like leggings to fit and look.

@KathyM23 

What a fabulous idea! Never occurred to me.

But often I really do not want the look of TIGHTS.

Just ADDED to my LOGO order two pair of leggings ONE SIZE UP. 

Think I will enjoy that (in spite of the fact that I have many in my regular size). I'm Small in leggings. Just ordered 2 in Medium (that green and blue!).

Honored Contributor

I have QVC on in background ....not watching .... the three of them sound a bit desperate!.

Respected Contributor

Easy pass for me.  I do not wear leggings.

Super Contributor

My waist is one size and my hips are another. (Waist is 28, but hips are 33, so I have no curves whatsover). If I order to fit the hips, will the waist be too tight?

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft