Honored Contributor

@nevergivesup wrote:

I must be missing something. Last night during the TSV’s presentation, many sizes and colors of the Logo leggings were marked red as sold out and many more with yellow boxes. This was particularly true with the talls and petites on either end of the size spectrum. This morning I checked  in and I can’t see any size or color marked as sold out.

I’m wondering if this is a sales tactic to encourage buyers to jump in quickly at midnight or if there is a simpler explanation I’m just not seeing.

@nevergivesup - I see this all of the time too. And the host will usually say something like, "Don't wait on the insert color here." I think it might be people putting items in their carts, then they change their minds.

But the hosts do stress to check out, and I know people have lost items by not doing this right away. It's frustrating when you're trying to wait and see the entire presentation!  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

This morning Lori and and the gentleman who works with her said hand wash was a mistake by QVC and they were trying to get it corrected.  They are machine wash and gentle dry.