Respected Contributor

I ordered the cropped leggings and have been living in them this summer.  Very comfortable. 

I would love all of the colors in these longer ones, but so far I've just ordered the blue and black because I figured I would get the most use out of those.  

Respected Contributor

Sausage casing leggings to be worn out in public are going out of style, and can't say I will miss them.... 🤣🤣🤣👏🏼  Easy pass for me. Yay, money saved!  

Honored Contributor

I agree about Logo's style.  It's become dated.  Leggings I would wear in winter (If I wore them at all) At least she phased out the shark bite.  To me it's up there with Denim & Co.  Just tired and old.  At least Gary tries. Even her colors (which used to be the best thing about her clothes are washed out).  She put her self in a corner with clothing as a specific style.  The other brands aren't like that. 

Super Contributor

I heard them say during this last presentation that they ARE MACHINE WASHABLE.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  I hope this works out for you.  I wear a medium in pants/tops across the board at QVC and I order a Large in LOGO, Susan Graver and Denim & Co leggings.  A medium would be much too tight for my taste.  The large fits close to the leg without any extra room or look like you are in ballet class!  I have also ordered leggings from Damon & Drapers and Serenghti and buy the Large there also.

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21   Do what I do and order them a size larger than normal so they do not look like sausage casing.  Sausage casing is the exact term for what I think leggings in the normal size look like.  I hope they do not go out of style because they are so comfortable a size up and I will wear them anyway as I do not follow trends.  BTW I also like wide leg pants for comfort and I like slim leg also.  I guess I am OK for style unless the new trend is the boyfriend fit which I will not wear. 

Respected Contributor

@shoechic   Absolutly,  I wash all mine in cold water in the regular wash but do not put in the dryer.  Doesn't take long to dry.  I have about 20 pair.  Solids and prints.  They are so comfortable and I love them.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry, but her prices along with others on QVC are terrible. 

Valued Contributor

I think the LOGO is awful and who wants to wear spandex leggings in July????

BIZARRE choice for a TSV

Frequent Contributor

If you are looking for an alternative to a tight legging, try the powesoft 7/8 length joggers from Old Navy.. They are awesome for fit, comfort, pockets, dress up or down.  Check out the thousands of positive reviews.  I have almost every color.  I always get compliments. They wash and wear and last and last.  I always order on line to get size and color and they are frequently on sale. I could just go on and on....