Occasional Contributor

To clarify my question:  Do you have any ideal of the mdoel & specs, etc. for the The special next week??????  Would like to know before making a decision.  Usually the specials for both channels are similar but would like to be informed before making a decision.  Sounds like others are in the same boat; wanting to know.  Please help us out.   ???

Respected Contributor

Maybe I'm missing it. But I didn't see anywhere in HSN's description where the phone has triple minutes. I saw the newer os Nouget 7.0 and 1500 minutes for talk, data and text. I really want the larger storage that this phone has.

Respected Contributor

LG Fiesta LTE (LG L64VL) User manual / Guide

[ Edited ]

Google tutorials ( for the LG Fiesta LTE LG L64L User Manual phone) for the manual. This does NOT have a removable battery. For that reason I decided not to buy it. If the battery goes the phone will be no good. Sometimes to fix a problem you have to take the battery out and reinsert.    UPDATE:

I called HSN CS and got a very smart rep that cleared up my question. He said it was a very nice phone and if the battery needs a reset in this phone you just shut it down and bring back up. He said Apple does the same in their phones.

That makes sense now, I am going to order now. He also said people need to charge their phones 100% and then let them go down as much as possible to keep a good charge on them.

Respected Contributor

Re: LG Fiesta LTE (LG L64VL) User manual / Guide

I saw the presentation this morning. I bought the Samsung Galaxy J7 from HSN and just finished my last flex pay. I'm very satisfied with it. If you're on the fence with this phone, get it. My mom has TracFone and bought an LG from HSN and had no problems. 5.5 is a great size for those that want a larger screen but not too large.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Cumbercookie13 I have the LG L41C and it has been an excellent phone. I just need a bigger one and think the 5.5" is the biggest I would go. I wanted a better camera on it to take photos as I never use my big camera anymore. As you get older the bigger screen is better. My granddaughter has one of the newer iPhones and it is huge. I am sure I will love the LG Fiesta and it looks like it is much easier to set up than it used to be. The minutes are right on the activation and not 5 steps to go through to get them. I have over 4400 minutes and 1200 text and 2.44 data to roll over also so I should be set until 2019 when I get done.My phone runs out in March of 2018 right now. I have really loved all the Tracfones I have owned and never had a dropped call or not able to call out or receive a call with it.

Super Contributor

This phone does not offer the triple minutes for life of the phone.  Tracfone will not be presenting that offer again.  That was the reason I always purchased whatever phone was on special.  Tracfone will honor those phones purchased with the triple minutes but not on this phone and maybe not on any tracfone anymore.  I will keep what I have since I purchased with the triple minurtes offer.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LG Fiesta Tracfone TSV

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

I'm used to paying $99.99 for a tracfone and triple minutes for life.

Looks like things changed.

I currently have a Samsung 5.5 and it's just too big or should I say awkward.

@Just Bling

That's a good point about the 5.5 inch screen.  I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Sky, which is 5 inches and there's a part of my brain that says bigger, bigger!  But my mom had an Alcatel a couple years back that was 5.5 inches and we both felt it was too big and awkward, which is a good word.  I have to remind myself that sometimes a phone screen is too big, even if we really want something bigger.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Kleo wrote:

This phone does not offer the triple minutes for life of the phone.  Tracfone will not be presenting that offer again.  That was the reason I always purchased whatever phone was on special.  Tracfone will honor those phones purchased with the triple minutes but not on this phone and maybe not on any tracfone anymore.  I will keep what I have since I purchased with the triple minurtes offer.

Thanks. Then I will keep my very old phones. I have triple minutes.

Contributor

Re: LG Fiesta Tracfone TSV

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

Just a heads up for anyone interested...we will have a TSV for tracfone towards the end of June. Beth QVC

Beth, are you certain about that? I just looked through he June Insider and I don't see any TSV's toward the end of June that are of a tech nature.

Valued Contributor

@MKR14  I agree about needed a removable battery. The few times I have had a problem with a Tracfone, the tech person has always had me remove the battery as a first step in solving the problem. If we can't do that, then I think you are right. The phone would be useless.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen