Super Contributor

Re: LG Fiesta Tracfone TSV

[ Edited ]

I am very interested in this phone, and have searching online for more information.

The Fiesta is a "variant" of LG Power X 2 (LG64VL).

The phone has a lot of nice features, including  a better camer, photo filters, HD video, and you can take a still photo while shooting a video.

from the HSN description of the breakdown of minutes, it looks like triple minutes for life, but I'll be watching the presentation to confirm.

if there is any truth to the rumor Tracfone will be dropping triple minutes for life phones, for me,  that a big incentive to buy a phone with the latest OS.

i upgraded to the Premier last year, and have not liked it very much, so I'll be watching and probably purchasing.

i wonder if that $20.00 off for using Visa checkout is still working...

ETA the Visa deal has expired.

Super Contributor

Thanks Beth - I would much rather buy from the Q when I can. Can you give us a clue if it will be the same phone? I would hate to wait another 6 weeks only to be disappointed...

Thanks again...

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

Just a heads up for anyone interested...we will have a TSV for tracfone towards the end of June. Beth QVC

Thanks for the info, but it's too late. HSN's got my money already.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not concerned about the triple minutes on the HSN TSV LG Fiesta Tracfone as I have over 4500 minutes from all the triple minutes I have carried over from previous Tracfones. I read somewhere that the battery is not removable but haven't seen this on their presentations. If I ever had to call Tracfone with a problem they always have me take the battery out and put back in first. Anyone here hear that? 

which tracphone will it be?

Respected Contributor

You can go to the HSN website and see the phone.

New Contributor

HSN has one today t the new Nugget OS, LG, I am hoping QVC is having it next Sunday, May 21.......

New Contributor

yes triple minutes I checked, but today HSN has a new LG Nugget 7.0  latest.

New Contributor

TY Beth, I save a Tech show for next Sunday, TSV, could they have moved up the date of the Tracfone.......

Occasional Contributor

Do you know the model & any specs??????   Debating on getting a new one but want the best for my bucks.  :-)