Regular Contributor

Belle by Kim Gravel Flexibelle Cropped Jeans TSV needs measurements

I was excited to see the Kim Gravel cropped jean TSV.  I really want to try her line, but I need accurate garment measurements so that I can compare them to a couple of other lines that I love.  The jeans and cropped pants that I wear are sized XL so I need measurements to be able to buy the Kim Gravel pants.  That line has numerical sizing.  PLEASE, help by posting the sizing chart with the item!  I would really like to buy them, but don't know what size to buy.  It's hard to understand why the sizing chart doesn't appear for TSV clothing that is in the Insider until just before it is presented.

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Flexibelle Cropped Jeans TSV needs measurements

I bought my regular D&C size in her jeans and they were huge on me. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I agree that Garment Measurements should always be provided as soon as an item is listed online.  

I have had success getting measurements by contacting Customer Service with the item number and sizes interested in. If you do online chat or email (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com) they will copy/paste all the measurements for the sizes you request (not just waist & hip) for you, making it easier to compare and study.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the very helpful answer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I bought my regular D&C size in her jeans and they were huge on me. 

I am so over QVC and their huge vanity sizing especially in jeans.  I saw the jeans in the INSIDER by Kim, and I was actually interested.  I'm sure the size 2 , though, will be more sized like a 6.  It's so hard to buy jeans , for the most part, on QVC unless you are a larger than a size 4 or 6.  I'm not teeny tiny at all.   A 2 in QVC "world" is like a 6 in brick and mortar.  

I have some logo leggings in camo that are super cute, but they ran humongous!  An xxs was like a 6l 

Lori is super guilty of huge vanity sizing in her pants/leggings/jeans.  Lisa Rinna, when I used to buy her items, ran huge in the pants too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Yes, they were a size too big for me.  I know next time to order down a size.  Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Those pants are the knit material like Dream Jeannes and the D&C How Comfy line.  Not only do they run large but they tend to "grow" throughout the day as you wear them.   I find that they're hot for summer too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have two different styles of her jeans and love them.  I wear 2 sizes down from my logo and d&c size, so they surely are vanity sized.  They are very soft and they hold me in, have not had any stretching out.  I'm getting these!

Honored Contributor

I want that lace-up top Kim is wearing in the picture of her in the Insider. I've been looking for it but it's not available yet.

Contributor

When is this TSV going to be aired?