Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

OMG I ordered black and turquoise, plus 1 bucket and 2 extra heads. I am going to use the black for "dirty" such as the bathroom and the turquoise for "clean", baseboards ceiling fans, etc. I have been looking for something on a pole that I can use to clean my baseboards. I drank the coolaide. but i really like that you can wash the mopheads.

i only ordered one set so far, but i really like your idea! i ordered the fuschia mop, bucket, and extra mop head. total order was $49.80, but dont forget you can get a refund of the magazine for $8 and that brings it down to $41.80......not bad for a mop set. many of her products work well for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

Is this similar to the Spin Mop?  I have one of those to use for quick pick up on spills.  I always go back to my Hoover Floor Mate for my normal cleaning needs.    I like how the floor mate has the dirt pick up, and 2 canisters for clean and dirty water and that it dries the floor.  In 9 years I have just worn the motor out on my Floor Mate.  

I look forward to the reviews on this product.   I had been looking at the mop that kept clean and dirty water segregated but have not seen good reviews on that one.  

Happy cleaning!:

@INDIANA BONES I am hoping it is sturdier than the Spin Mop which I really like but I seem to burn through them rather quickly.  I also like the way this mop head detaches so you can pop it into the washer.

Respected Contributor

LOL, you guys are easy.   Smiley Happy

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor

Re: Joy's Miracle Mop

[ Edited ]

There is a $10 off $10+ purchase for "selected customers" that you can try (Code 158086).  I'm not sure how they decided who the selected customers are, so it may not work for you.  It doesn't work on the Today's Special or Clearance, but it does work on the bucket. 

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I went searching for this thread hoping someone would talk me out of it but I guess I am going to have to give in and purchase it and maybe the bucket (I agree @winamac1 I wish they would have offered a deal if you bundled the bucket with the mop) . . . you have to hand it to her, she really does design some clever features into her products . . . what I like about the bucket is the measuring cup at the bottom and the way it will hold the mop upright . . . sigh . . . Smiley Happy

eta: Yep, I bought the mop and the bucket.  I haven't had a lot of luck with the spin mops (for me, when they worked they were great but at least the ones that I purchased seem to break rather quickly) so I hope this lasts longer but at least I'll have what looks like a nice bucket.

Hi mtc--I love the spin mop, but I've had 3 and ALL 3 handles broke, LOL.  I read reviews, and it's common.    I have problems with mops...obviously....lol

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

The gold is sold out; I'm too late.  Why are there no reviews for this product?

Thinking about getting the teal now with a replacement head.  The bucket is priced too high.

I think it's new so there are no reviews. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I went searching for this thread hoping someone would talk me out of it but I guess I am going to have to give in and purchase it and maybe the bucket (I agree @winamac1 I wish they would have offered a deal if you bundled the bucket with the mop) . . . you have to hand it to her, she really does design some clever features into her products . . . what I like about the bucket is the measuring cup at the bottom and the way it will hold the mop upright . . . sigh . . . Smiley Happy

eta: Yep, I bought the mop and the bucket.  I haven't had a lot of luck with the spin mops (for me, when they worked they were great but at least the ones that I purchased seem to break rather quickly) so I hope this lasts longer but at least I'll have what looks like a nice bucket.

Hi mtc--I love the spin mop, but I've had 3 and ALL 3 handles broke, LOL.  I read reviews, and it's common.    I have problems with mops...obviously....lol

Oh my goodness @winamac1 I wish I lived within hugging distance of you as I would gladly do so for this post . . . I felt like such a failure with those spin mops as I found them to be incredibly fragile and I am not tough on my stuff!  The HSN one never really worked very well so then I tried the Evine one which lasted a bit longer but both to me were again very fragile in construction.

Joy's current mop seems to be very sturdy (at least I hope so this time around) but for some reason I am completely fascinated with that bucket so if nothing else I will be happy with one purchase!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered a black set and a fushia set (mop and bucket), 2 replacement heads and bags for each head.

I'm over 6 ft tall, so the long handle is a huge positive for me. Also, the standing bucket and being able to use it wet or dry and THEN toss it in the washer and dryer.

Works for me!!!

Valued Contributor

Love the way HSN has their shipping special of $4.95 for all JM's products but then individual shipping is $1.95 each on the accessories.  It's a bit of a savings but I bet tomorrow the shipping prices will go back up on those items.

Nice to have the special shipping price but not much of a savings if you are just getting the mop and bucket.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

She got me again.  Got the gold color along with an extra mop head.  Would have been a real value if she threw the bucket in too in the price.  

@BlingQueen022 Happy New Year! Coincidently, we went to see the Joy movie yesterday-big fans of JLaw. Loaded with other great talents too.

Then I rec'd the email notice before midnight about the TS mop. She got me too--got the gold mop before it sold out last night. Will use the $8 refund for the magazine so final/delivered price will be under 20. Glad the gold bucket sold out as I was wavering, but the 15 price for a bucket seems high. 

Happy New Year everyone Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri