Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

She got me again.  Got the gold color along with an extra mop head.  Would have been a real value if she threw the bucket in too in the price.  

@BlingQueen022 Happy New Year! Coincidently, we went to see the Joy movie yesterday-big fans of JLaw. Loaded with other great talents too.

Then I rec'd the email notice before midnight about the TS mop. She got me too--got the gold mop before it sold out last night. Will use the $8 refund for the magazine so final/delivered price will be under 20. Glad the gold bucket sold out as I was wavering, but the 15 price for a bucket seems high. 

Happy New Year everyone Heart

@Chi-town girl  Hi Chi-town!  Happy New Year to you also!  Glad you loved Joy's movie.  I'm waiting for it to come on Movies on Demand, lol  You know I cancelled my order for this mop, but I just re-ordered it in the purple because the gold I ordered is sold out.  Color doesn't matter that much to me anyway.  I have to say, earlier I watched a presentation and I didn't like the way the mop head comes off.  I saw a host take it off and she had to have the mop head slide down the entire length of the handle.  That I don't like.  I would think it will make the entire handle dirty.  Wonder why Joy designed it that way.  Anyway, I did reorder it and hopefully, I'll like it.  I agree with you about the bucket.  That's way too much money.  Only extra thing I ordered with this was an extra mop head.  I figured for the money, I'll get it home and see if I like it or not.  

Have a great rest of the weekend and enjoy your new mop.  Please post a review after you get it.  I'm very curious to see what others think of this mop.  

Esteemed Contributor

There is a $10 off $10+ purchase for "selected customers" that you can try (Code 158086).  I'm not sure how they decided who the selected customers are, so it may not work for you.  It doesn't work on the Today's Special or Clearance, but it does work on the bucket. 

I tried the coupon code but it only gave me $1.30 off. So I did not buy the bucket. I did buy the mop and extra mop head. I had the spin mop and found the bucket was so heavy it was hard to carry around plus I did not find it worked like it stated. Thank you for the coupon code.

Honored Contributor

Can anyone please comment on the life cycle of the mop head? Does it hold up well to machine washing? How long did yours last before replacing it?

I'm debating on buying a backup mop head now or waiting. Thanks!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I got the mop.  Usually mop with a rag and the broom and decided maybe I need a real mop.

How do you opt out of the magazine subscription?

Esteemed Contributor

I got the gold mop and bucket.  Agree that it would have been nice if the bucket was part of the TS.   I used my spendable Kash, so that offset part of the high cost of the bucket.  Didn't know about the magazine refund - I would have used it - don't need GH magazine.

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I got the mop.  Usually mop with a rag and the broom and decided maybe I need a real mop.

How do you opt out of the magazine subscription?

@Another new name Sue HSN includes a return by mail post card in the shipment of the product that you would use to opt out of the magazine. I think there may be an online method via hsn website. Sometimes I receive 1 or 2 issues before they process the refund and mail the check. Wish they would let us opt out when we place the order

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I got the gold mop and bucket.  Agree that it would have been nice if the bucket was part of the TS.   I used my spendable Kash, so that offset part of the high cost of the bucket.  Didn't know about the magazine refund - I would have used it - don't need GH magazine.

@twinsister you can still get the $8 magazine rebate. Just look for the rebate card in your shipment. Should be included with the invoice.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

there is a link to the rebate offer right on the item page. you can print it out now if you like.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

The more I thought about it I cancelled it again.  I just don't want to start with that magazine subscription.  Once you do, you'll have other magazine companies bothering you.  I don't want the hassle of cancelling it either.  If it didn't have that, I would have kept my order.  I do have a mop now so that's as good as it gets.  I think if later down the road it's offered again without the magazine subscription, I might try it.  But with it, no way. 

Honored Contributor
A one-year (12 issues) subscription to Good Housekeeping magazine valued at $8 is included with your purchase while quantities last. You will not be billed for this subscription. It is a special bonus included with your HSN purchase. At no time will your credit card number be shared, and there are no hidden charges, obligations or automatic renewals. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
If you have an existing subscription to Good Housekeeping magazine your subscription will be extended one additional year. If you wish to forfeit the magazine subscription and receive a refund for the stated value instead, please write "magazine refund" on a copy of your purchase confirmation, complete and print the form below and mail both documents within 30 days of receipt of your purchase to:
Hearst Magazines Special Programs-HSN
PO Box 6070
Harlan, IA 51593-1570
Name________________________
Address______________________
City/State/Zip_________________
Your Good Housekeeping subscription will be sent to the same address to which you are shipping your qualifying purchase. Limit 1 subscription per shipping address.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein