Honored Contributor

Don't Home Depot and other stores sell products very similar to the HSN mop?

Respected Contributor

Re: Joy's Miracle Mop

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

Don't Home Depot and other stores sell products very similar to the HSN mop?

Yes.

I've had a home depot version. When I purchased the spin mop with the bucket, I liked it better. My husband hated it. The pail eventually leaked and I got a replacement from the company for the  long handle when my son used it and it bent. However, I don't think the company honors this any more.

Now, my husband mops the floor with a real mop and one of those professional buckets. No more leaks.

Respected Contributor

OMG I ordered black and turquoise, plus 1 bucket and 2 extra heads. I am going to use the black for "dirty" such as the bathroom and the turquoise for "clean", baseboards ceiling fans, etc. I have been looking for something on a pole that I can use to clean my baseboards. I drank the coolaide. but i really like that you can wash the mopheads.

Honored Contributor

Re: Joy's Miracle Mop

[ Edited ]

I went searching for this thread hoping someone would talk me out of it but I guess I am going to have to give in and purchase it and maybe the bucket (I agree @winamac1 I wish they would have offered a deal if you bundled the bucket with the mop) . . . you have to hand it to her, she really does design some clever features into her products . . . what I like about the bucket is the measuring cup at the bottom and the way it will hold the mop upright . . . sigh . . . Smiley Happy

eta: Yep, I bought the mop and the bucket.  I haven't had a lot of luck with the spin mops (for me, when they worked they were great but at least the ones that I purchased seem to break rather quickly) so I hope this lasts longer but at least I'll have what looks like a nice bucket.

Esteemed Contributor

The gold is sold out; I'm too late.  Why are there no reviews for this product?

Thinking about getting the teal now with a replacement head.  The bucket is priced too high.

Valued Contributor

I was wondering the same thing as to why the bucket wasn't part of the TS but ordered the gold anyway with a gold bucket. I like to use one mop for my kitchen, hall way and stairs and another mop for my bathrooms so I am always rotating mops.

I'm thinking since Joy has soooooo many TS's that next time, she might have a mop/bucket combo. This time I think she was just re introducing the "miracle" mop along with the release of her movie.

Plus I need to renew GH magazine anyway but can get it for a reduced price so I may ask for the refund and save $8 since I can get a yearly subscription for $2.

Esteemed Contributor

My order won't go through for some reason.  Ugh.  Customer service must be busy or understaffed cause I'm sitting on hold.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

My order won't go through for some reason.  Ugh.  Customer service must be busy or understaffed cause I'm sitting on hold.

I think the lady that is on the phone right now may have bought the last of them as she purchased five of them and I think the matching buckets . . . yikes!

Seriously, I hope you get through quickly and get the color you would like. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

FYI...my order wouldn't go through last night.  So I reordered.  When I turned my computer off and then back on I had a double order.....so maybe you could try that.  I think they are super busy ...including knowing what is left in stock.

Valued Contributor

Is this similar to the Spin Mop?  I have one of those to use for quick pick up on spills.  I always go back to my Hoover Floor Mate for my normal cleaning needs.    I like how the floor mate has the dirt pick up, and 2 canisters for clean and dirty water and that it dries the floor.  In 9 years I have just worn the motor out on my Floor Mate.  

I look forward to the reviews on this product.   I had been looking at the mop that kept clean and dirty water segregated but have not seen good reviews on that one.  

Happy cleaning!: