Honored Contributor
The BEST INSTRUCTIONS for using the Joy Mangano NEW Miracle Mop!!

Published on Jan 22, 2016

I will show you in a clear and concise way how to get the most out of your Miracle Mop. From mopping and wringing, to removing and replacing the mop head. It's pretty simple once you know how, and with the self wringing system and the amazing braided head, it really is the best mop out there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prMnBvQ_CWU&feature=em-share_video_user

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I want to thank everyone here and elsewhere for the reviews. I ordered the mop, bucket, and 3 replacement heads. I then had to be out of town for a week. When I returned home, I almost immediately hurt my knee and was down with it for several days. That is when I started reading the largely negative reviews. I also watched the Utube video for directions, and I ultimately made the decision to send it all back.  It just seemed too much to concern myself with at this point.

My order was dated 1/3, so I was concerned about the 30 days. It was cutting it close, plus I wasn't sure when the 30 day count begins....order date, ship date, or what.  So, this morning I called CS (which was most helpful and pleasant) and was told the 3O day count starts when you RECEIVE the order. I'm not sure how exactly they know that.???

Anyway, I dropped it all off a the PO today, so I hope everything goes smoothly here on out.

Thought I would pass the date info on if someone wonders the same.

Demitra

Regular Contributor

That is a good video but it's so complicated.  It's a mop.  Shouldn't have to put hours of study into it.

Respected Contributor

@wise decision wrote:

That is a good video but it's so complicated.  It's a mop.  Shouldn't have to put hours of study into it.

EXACTLY,@wise decision

Had I known there was ANY hassle in using this I would have never purchased one.  I made certain when I sent mine back (plus extra mop head) that ALL shipping charges were lifted -and, sure enough, they were when I checked my account online.

If Joy wanted to stay true to the movie- which I enjoyed,  SHE should have taken the responsibility to demonstrate exactly how to use the mop in every presentation.  For those who saw the movie, you'll understand why I make this statement. 

I despise when Shannon and Joy present together, but it's true of a few other hosts I suppose.  Shannon especially adds no redeeming value to the shows.  Instead she loves the sound of her own voice... dwells on pretty colors, how fast they're selling and more drivel over nothing even remotely helpful to prospective customers.

Respected Contributor

Re: Joy's Miracle Mop

[ Edited ]

@demitra wrote:

I want to thank everyone here and elsewhere for the reviews. I ordered the mop, bucket, and 3 replacement heads. I then had to be out of town for a week. When I returned home, I almost immediately hurt my knee and was down with it for several days. That is when I started reading the largely negative reviews. I also watched the Utube video for directions, and I ultimately made the decision to send it all back.  It just seemed too much to concern myself with at this point.

My order was dated 1/3, so I was concerned about the 30 days. It was cutting it close, plus I wasn't sure when the 30 day count begins....order date, ship date, or what.  So, this morning I called CS (which was most helpful and pleasant) and was told the 3O day count starts when you RECEIVE the order. I'm not sure how exactly they know that.???

Anyway, I dropped it all off a the PO today, so I hope everything goes smoothly here on out.

Thought I would pass the date info on if someone wonders the same.

Demitra

Thanks so much @Demitra1-  Very helpful.  I think you can determine when you received an item by going online to the shipping details.  I could be wrong.   Anyway..  good to know!

Edited- The only way to know when an item is delivered is before the fact... when it's out for delivery.. or you'd have to keep track of that date yourself.   Shortly after delivery there's no option to check.  That area goes to "returns/exchanges."