Honored Contributor

@mima. I just check online once in awhile to see what the TSV is that day.

No purchase for me for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie. At least they weren't doing the heel scraping!!! Lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Hair removal

[ Edited ]

Way before home hair removal devices were available, I had professional laser hair removal done and it was not cheap...it cost hundreds, more like thousands by the time I got it all done. So I think this device is a steal compared to what I spent years ago.  I know professional hair removal prices have come down since then but it is still very expensive. I am not or ever was a hairy person but I just wanted my body hair gone and now that it is, I call it FREEDOM!Woman Very Happy

btw...for those interested in this device, there is another brand sold on another network called Me Chic. SOLD OUT  It works just like the Illuminage but cost $199 (when on sale 149) I have owned it for a couple of years and I use it for any stray hairs that have popped up since my last professional hair removal treatments. Stray hairs popping up just happens over time and to get them professionally removed can cost me $200 or more per session. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Imaoldhippie. At least they weren't doing the heel scraping!!! Lol

------------

Or, it could have been Poo Pourri 😎

Valued Contributor

I would be tempted to try this tsv, since they claim it works on blond hair, and not many do, but I'm not sure I really want to dump that kind of money into something like this. 

Funny how things gross some people out but not others. The hair removal shows, to me, are less sickening than the Emjoi presentations (I don't even watch them)...or even certain hosts who present shoes in bare feet (and not for sandals)..pleh...no thanks, not watching...

Honored Contributor

Nothng is permanent.   Except tattoos!

Face lift, not permanent

Feet scraping, not permanent.

Hair removal, no guarantee to be permanent.

Just learn to live with what you have.

Now that's freedom.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

Yep your right!!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

I bought this a few years back when it was called Luma Rx. It looks the same so I think it is the same company. Used it as instructed and have not had to shave my underarms or legs for years. Price was worth it to me. 

Frequent Contributor

I got confused...I looked at it and thought it was a new type of Dyson.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Nothng is permanent.   Except tattoos!

Face lift, not permanent

Feet scraping, not permanent.

Hair removal, no guarantee to be permanent.

Just learn to live with what you have.

Now that's freedom.

@softwareand @Shanus, electrolysis is permanent and the only hair removal process that can legitimately that distinction. The actual follicle is destroyed.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland