Trusted Contributor

Bio Cleaner TSV- have you tried it?

My friend swears by it & uses it to clean just about everything. Reviews are generally good so I think I'm going to try it. I want it mostly for glass cooktop, stainless appliances, ceramic tile & Corian countertops. I am especially interested to know if you have tried it on Corian & if it polishes it. They quit making the product I used on my Corian & I haven't found anything that makes them shine. I also have a matte white/grey ceramic tile in my bathroom. Looking for something to give it a little shine as well. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Bio Cleaner TSV- have you tried it?

I'd like to hear from anyone that has used this product too. I'm always on the look out for a new cleaning aid that will not scratch or harm the finish of different surfaces. Something that Works!!

I have something from the Q called Astonish a cleaning paste. It says it works on all types of enamel, porcelain, glass ceramic stoves, ovens, cookware and patio furniture. It also says it's a mild abrasive and care should be taken on delicate surfaces to avoid scratching. Avoid use on highly polished stainless steel and brass and copper.

It has worked for me, but after reading the labeling again, now I know why I haven't used it much !!!  LOL    Afraid of scratching !

Trusted Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

I'd like to hear from anyone that has used this product too. I'm always on the look out for a new cleaning aid that will not scratch or harm the finish of different surfaces. Something that Works!!

I have something from the Q called Astonish a cleaning paste. It says it works on all types of enamel, porcelain, glass ceramic stoves, ovens, cookware and patio furniture. It also says it's a mild abrasive and care should be taken on delicate surfaces to avoid scratching. Avoid use on highly polished stainless steel and brass and copper.

It has worked for me, but after reading the labeling again, now I know why I haven't used it much !!!  LOL    Afraid of scratching !

I'm afraid of scratching too- I read one review where they said it scratched their stainless fridge. But there were more reviews that said it was great for stainless. Sometimes I wonder if they had debris on the cloth that caused the scratching & it wasn't the product. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've used this on glass shower doors and a glass cooktop and it works very well.  I would recommend it.  It cleans my stainless sinks and it does add a bit of shine to porcelain sinks.  I haven't tried on Corian though but I can test a small area and report back.  I don't think you get tremendous shine out of this product but it does clean and does have some shine, just not a huge amount.

Valued Contributor

I like the similar product sold on Hsn in the yellow container.It also comes with the sponges,have the same scents and  are  made in France.I just ordered the lavender from Qvc because I love the cloths for cleaning my glasses.

Occasional Contributor

I am hoping it works well on granite. I would love to know if anyone here has used it on their granite. Sometimes the reviews can be somewhat sketchy.
Trusted Contributor

I'd like to hear from someone who has tried this on glass shower doors that are covered in old soap scum and mineral deposits.  I've been housekeeping for nearly 50 years and have never found a product that will totally clean glass shower doors.

Trusted Contributor

Would also like to know if this does a good job on Corian countertops.  Looking for product that cleans and dries streak free.  Very difficult to avoid streaking when cleaning Corian.

Respected Contributor

I'd like to know if this is used in a bathtub, does it make it slippery? I have also used the astonish product (not on bathtub) and it works well for what I used it for. My current favorite, although contains chemicals, is kaboom because it really works wonders with my old stainless sink. Don't recommend kaboom for bathtub because, with my experience, made it very slippery Think I may order while they have different scents and give it a try.
Trusted Contributor

I am on my second order of this product.  The first order of 2  (10 oz) lasted me 3 years. I  use it on stainless sink, bathroom porcelain, the outside of my Revere ware pots and lids. I always try it on a little area when trying on something new to see how it works. It leaves a sort of protective layer on the stainless which makes the water bead up and off.  (I wash my dishes, no dishwasher)  Again, a little goes a long way.  This is a nice value today.  In August I paid $24+5 for 3 10.5 oz. containers.  I have limited the number of cleaning products in my house over the years and this is a staple.