Honored Contributor

Re: ARCTIC EXPEDITION Quilted Down Coat TSV (A367602)

Getting so angry with ALL TSVs!!! By 8AM, all colors in XS and most in S are sold out!!! Either bring in enough and take a chance of having some left in inventory or don't offer it at all. Not having enough coats, cosmetic kit shades, etc. to last through 2 presentations is inexcusable!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Gee, just ordered today's TSV and only had two colors to choose from!  I ordered the wintermint, but really don't know what color that really is:  kinda looks pale blue, pale gray each with a hint of green on my laptop; on TV it looks like a dull green.

Has anyone pre-ordered and received this color?  If so, would you please describe the real color?  Thanx!

As @Shanus mentioned, QVC knows this is a popular product and should order enough product in each color so customers have choices.  I never even got to see the other colors - guess Amy presented it, but I can't watch her; and wasn't awake at midnight!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Getting so angry with ALL TSVs!!! By 8AM, all colors in XS and most in S are sold out!!! Either bring in enough and take a chance of having some left in inventory or don't offer it at all. Not having enough coats, cosmetic kit shades, etc. to last through 2 presentations is inexcusable!! 

@ShanusITA!  Maybe they should stop doing pre sales.  When the actual TSV days comes most of the colors are sold out.  

Respected Contributor

I saw TSV last nite and figured I’ll order the whit’s or grey this morning. 😂. Yikes- i was shocked to see there was basically nothing or bits left of green and blush at 9:30AM! Oh well..🙁
Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@MommaNJ629  I would go with your true Q size. That is what I did and it fit ok, but it was just too stiff/heavy and I couldn't come up w/ a good description on what it FEELS like, but you nailed it I think....Canvas! It's like a heavy/stiff material IMO...I didn't like it at all it's on its way back now!

ETA: Also, b/c of their negligence in explaining what the coat FELT like, I now have to pay 8.95 grrrr! So frustrating!

@BrandiDavis 

If you used PayPal to pay for your coat then you can get a refund of that shipping charge. PP will give you the money back. Please read my message number 3 in this thread.

@SilleeMee  Awww, thanks for even thinking of that for me!! Unfortunately, I used my Q card, so I'll just have to eat the shipping charge, but I'm learning my lesson as I go LOL...Ya know, some people may actually like the coat, I'm just not one of them. It was difficult to move in, just felt "heavy" and I was NOT comfortable and I HAVE to be comfortable. As you know, I LIVE in Cuddl Duds. :-) I did find a coat @ Eddie Bauer (online) so I ordered it and we'll see how it goes. It has rave reviews, so I'm hoping that it works out for me. I just hope I did right w/the sizing that's all. #fingerscrossed I hope you have a great day! Smiley Happy

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus  I have to say I totally agree with you. It was put on the website on Monday and that is when I ordered it, at that time ALL sizes/colors were available. By the next morning in the color "Ivy" XXS was already sold out and XS was on waitlist. That's unexcusable! You are exactly right though, they should bring in enough to last or stop doing the pre-sales altogether. I will say you aren't missing much. I got the blackberry and although the size fit (I bought my normal Q size) it was extremely bulky/stiff/heavy....I was not comfortable when I put it on at all. I couldn't imagine trying to drive in it! Ha! It was like THICK canvas that doesn't bend/move....that is the best way I can explain it. LOL Of course this is JMO, but I wanted to let others know (b/c I know I'd want to know)

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus  I have to say I totally agree with you. It was put on the website on Monday and that is when I ordered it, at that time ALL sizes/colors were available. By the next morning in the color "Ivy" XXS was already sold out and XS was on waitlist. That's unexcusable! You are exactly right though, they should bring in enough to last or stop doing the pre-sales altogether. I will say you aren't missing much. I got the blackberry and although the size fit (I bought my normal Q size) it was extremely bulky/stiff/heavy....I was not comfortable when I put it on at all. I couldn't imagine trying to drive in it! Ha! It was like THICK canvas that doesn't bend/move....that is the best way I can explain it. LOL Of course this is JMO, but I wanted to let others know (b/c I know I'd want to know)

@BrandiDavis   Guess I'll be happy I couldn't order it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

@PinkSunset  I saw online that Artic Expedition is a Capital Garment Co. brand.  Capital Garment Co. is headquartered in Canada.   Capital Garment also has the Nuage brand which the Q sells. 

That's what I have...the Nuage coat....got 2 before they were a TSV....and I love those coats!  Got the plum/wine coat and a black one...they are super warm....and made to last.  Very pretty to I get compliments on them.

@tsavorite I bought two black Nuage coats and one is a bit larger so I use it to walk the dogs and the smaller one I wear out to dinner, etc. I have never had such a warm comfy coat. So glad I got two. 

Frequent Contributor

ARCTIC EXPEDITION TSV CANCEL YOUR ORDERS!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I just received this jacket this morning and it's going back.

This jacket is SO HEAVY.

The Blackberry is not that bad of a color but the weight of the coat and the problem getting in and out of the car were my biggest issue.

Even with the double zipper I just feel weighted down geting out of the car.

Moving your arms up and down is crazy.  I feel like I'm in a bad comedy movie.

Loud swishing of the jacket, Hard material.

Now I have to pay $8.95 to return

No No No No No

Sorry but this is just awful.  Cancel your order if you still can.

Super Contributor

Omg!  I've been using PayPal for years!  Never knew they had the free shipping  Says the limit is 12 a year, but that's still an awesome feature!  Thanks for the heads up!!