Respected Contributor

ARCTIC EXPEDITION Quilted Down Coat TSV (A367602)

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have any experience with this brand?

I'm looking for something like this to replace an older down coat that has seen better days.  This is the perfect length  and it has both a double ended zipper and snaps.   The sizing looks awfully big, even if I want to layer some warm sweaters underneath.  

If I want a little room in an outer winter coat I normally take a medium, but in this it looks like I should take an XS or S. 

Thanks for any help.

Valued Contributor

Re: ARCTIC EXPEDITION Quilted Down Coat TSV (A367602)

I would like to know too

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know the answer. But since it's got free shipping then you might want to order 2 sizes and send one back. Use the PayPal payment option and that way you can get a refund for the return shipping from PayPal. You won't have to pay a dime in shipping, either way, if you use PP. This is how to do that:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-f...

ETA - When you return an item using the prepaid return label, snap a photo of the label and use that as proof of what it cost to ship it back. You will need to upload a copy of it on the claim form.

@nyc1 

Esteemed Contributor

I am interested too I like the length and all the bells and whistles with this coat and the hood does not look overwhelming like I have seen on other brands.

Now to think about what color....looking at that ivy.

Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH.   I LOVE PAYPAL, use it all the time,  and didn't realize they had this. I wonder how it works...   will have to check that out.   

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I am interested too I like the length and all the bells and whistles with this coat and the hood does not look overwhelming like I have seen on other brands.

Thanks for posting.

Agree.   LOVE the IVY...   also looking at the Blackberry.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't know the answer. But since it's got free shipping then you might want to order 2 sizes and send one back. Use the PayPal payment option and that way you can get a refund for the return shipping from PayPal. You won't have to pay a dime in shipping, either way, if you use PP. This is how to do that:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-f...

ETA - When you return an item using the prepaid return label, snap a photo of the label and use that as proof of what it cost to ship it back. You will need to upload a copy of it on the claim form.

@nyc1 

Amazing.  THANK YOU AGAIN @SilleeMee .  You are always a great source of info.  Thanks for sharing this.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome! Woman Happy @nyc1 

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Thanks for posting.

Agree.   LOVE the IVY...   also looking at the Blackberry.

luvitorleaveit wrote:

As much as I love the other lighter colors they would get and show dirt too easily but I like the blackberry too.

I use paypal all the time too and did not realize that @SilleeMee - thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

There are some limitations to using the PayPal return shipping refund service. Be sure to read their Terms and Conditions page. 

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns/terms

@nyc1 

@Luvitorleaveit1