Honored Contributor

real housewives of new jersey SEASON 12, 2022....news, notes, gossip

here we go ladies......SEASON 12 of RHONJ will begin tonight. who is in for the ride? it begins tonight on BRAVO at 8pm et. 

cannot believe that some of us have been watching this since 2009!

S12 - E1

Smoke, Mirrors and Foggy Diamonds

Teresa throws a kickoff to the Summer Party that instantly becomes drama filled when an unsettling video leaks about Luis. Margaret later finds herself revealing a shocking secret about Jennifer to the ladies, while the on-going family feud between the Gorgas and the Giudices is reignited.
Air Date: 02/01/2022
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey SEASON 12, 2022....news, notes, gossip

I probably won't see this tonight, but will watch probably thursday evening! I wish it was on an hour later......This is one of my favs.

Valued Contributor

My guilty pleasure!
Honored Contributor

Can't wait!

Valued Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:
My guilty pleasure!

Mine too!  Out of all the franchises, I feel like these ladies are the most real.  They are very, very funny.  

Respected Contributor

Theresa was on WWHL and it seems like she is now engaged to Luis because I think she said something about her "future sister-in-law" starting up a new app or something.  It was Gia 21st birthday so she did a shotsky.  All grown up now, and wants to become a lawyer.  Good for her.  I think what happened with her Dad set her on this path and I hope she does well.  She seems to have the most sense and insight into things and has always been like that. 

But anyway, I watched Ep. 1 and as usual, pretty combative amongst the ladies already.  Delores appears to have returned to her original home, but it is in the process of being redone again, so in the meantime she has a nice townhome to call home.  Her daughter is now a Veterinarian and her son is working with Luis in real estate.  Frank has a new gal in Texas, so not sure of how much we'll be seeing him.

Jennifer has a new nose that she got in Turkey.  Perhaps the swelling still needs to go down some, it looked quite swollen from the side views, but looks OK from the front.  imo she should have left it alone, she looked fine before, more like a normal good looking woman.

Jackie is now on good behavior around Theresa and they seem to have let bygones be bygones.  Jackie's husband seems like a nice guy.  Speaking of husbands, the husbands got together to do a comedy show in Atlantic City about all the HW drama.  I've said all along the Jersey husbands need a show of their own, maybe just 6 episodes or so.

Joe and Melissa seem good again.  They are in a rental home until their new home is built.  Theresa and Luis are apparently buying a home together (never a good idea) in Joe and Melissa's old neighborhood.  There was a lot of talk of some racy video Luis was in - a red flag for Theresa - but she says its in the past and she's not concerned about it.  Seems weird.

Margaret is still trying to stir the pot.  Her redo of her tudor home seems very interesting.  Looks like lots of Missoni wall paper and decor.  I'd love to see it in person.  While its not for everyone's taste, I do find it kinda fun and I bet its all really nice quality stuff.

I look forward to the season.  There was talk of a trip to Nashville with everyone.  Anyone wanna guess how that goes?  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

i did not watch WWHL, but i thought i had read that teresa said she and luis are NOT having  a prenup? does anyone think that that is a smart idea?

i think jennifer had her nose redone AGAIN since this was filmed. not sure why she thought she needed to touch it in the first place. i also heard that she has had her chin implant removed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I do love this train wreck !!!   Marg is looking to wear the Queen crown...can she take it from Teresa ? Who knows ??  Tre and Luis may get a spin-off .

Is it just me or is he kind of creepy ?  I thought that last season when I first saw him. Then ya hear things and read things.........

Jen....wth with the nose ?  The profile isn't great.......I was very saddened to hear that Bill had an affair. Thanks Marge !!!!  You brought that out a full voume....Jen has children at home.....This could be the new "Prostitution whore.....f*&% engaged 19 times !!!" soundbite we have been missing.  The Aydin kids are soooo normal and down to earth.

Dolores...loving the townhouse....and myohmy Big Frank made it (finally) to the opening sequence with Gabby and Little Frankie !

Jackie.....love your family and I hope we see alot of your brother...he is so sensible

Melissa......no notes for you yet but I think you are going to tear someone a new one this year....watch Marge ...she is running for top tier

Honored Contributor

S12 - E2

House of Hypocrisy

The Gorga/Giudice feud moves to the next generation as Gia goes to battle with her Uncle. Jackie learns Jennifer has been digging for dirt on Evan, while Dolores’ housewarming party ends in tears when she takes Margaret’s side over Jennifer’s.

Aired: 02/08/2022
Respected Contributor

I used to like Margaret, but now I think she is just being mean-spirited.  Does Jennifer deserve it?  She's got all those young kids, and when this show airs they are going to hear about their father and be embarrassed and upset.  Not a good thing.  Of course what Theresa did to Jackie last year was just as bad, spreading a rumor around, at his birthday party no less. 

Delores' townhome is beautiful.  Looks brand new.  I'm not familiar with that part of NJ - Tenafly/Franklin Lakes/Paramus but I am a little more familiar with Short Hills because that's where The Mall was.  I believe Margaret's home is in Short Hills.

Joe Gorga has always been a hot head, but he's between a rock and a hard place here.  Of course he's emotional when it comes to what Joe Guidice put Theresa thru, her having to go to jail, and missing out on time with her Mom, and perhaps the stress of it all causing her parents to take ill and pass away earlier than expected.  But he is Gia's father and Joe Gorga has to remember that, the kids love their father despite all that happened and Gorga - being the adult here - has to take that into account and be considerate of the girls feelings towards their father.  I will say that I think Gia has a good head on her shoulders.  Not sure where she got it from.  Woman Surprised

I don't think Jackie adds anything to the show, and she's been on a few seasons now.  Other than her tolerance of Theresa and trying her hardest to be part of the group, I still consider her an outsider who doesn't really fit in with this bunch. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing