Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey SEASON 12, 2022....news, notes, gossip

@VanSleepy wrote:

I just want to know if Jennifer hired a lifeguard or two for that pool party.  She sure wasn't paying any attention to those kids.

I do believe I did see a lifeguard keeping an eye out on the happenings at the pool.  Because I was hoping she had someone watching, and as the camera sort of panned around I saw someone standing looking out and watching the pool, think I even saw a whistle hanging around her neck.

Like most women who experience cheating behavior due to their husbands indiscretions, one can forgive, but one cannot forget.  It's an extremely hurtful infidelity and I'm sure she was deeply hurt by it and probably has affected her in many ways, especially her behavior.

Guess I'm giving her kind of a pass, but I think Jennifer at least adds something to the show, and I do like her husband.  He sure didn't seem the type.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Just watched this episode from last night, and it was very good until we get to the bar....Of course there is a fight, this time between Dolores and Jackie....crazy Ladies...I am glad that Dolores got rid of David, he was never there for her.

Melania looks so much like Theresa, a spitting image of her.......Her daughters are all so attractive.

Melissa and Joe's kids are nice looking as well.

I don't like Margaret this season....

Honored Contributor

I don't understand Jackie. If you know you're slipping in your recovery, how much money and time does she have on her hands to go talk to someone like her husband said?

If Bravo is thinking that watching someone relapse because she or they thinks it's good tv, that is one of the stupidest and most irresponsible scenes yet.

I am still waiting for a Real Husbands of Jersey. I love these guys! I would watch that over a Theresa spin off any day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jackie certainly didn't come across well when she told Jennifer that Dolores wasn't being the kind of friend she needed.  I would bet there was much more to that conversation between that was edited out.  The more I watch WWHL with some of these women, more and more they say "what you didn't see was" to explain why something happened.   

I still don't care for Jennifer.  She was on WWHL and claimed the reason why she was asking about Jackie's husband's affair was to appease Teresa because they are such good friends.  I bet Tre was really happy when Jennifer said that.

I'm not a Marge fan.  Pigtail Marge was much better.   This "newer" version of Marge is just a pot stirrer.  Although Jennifer did say on WWHL that the 2 of them have gotten to a good place now.     

My first thought when Evan and Jackie were having that conversation was why isn't Jackie seeking out counseling.  Why is she sitting there on camera talking to her husband about this.  And how does he not know there is a problem?  How has he not spoken to her about this prior? 

Honored Contributor

I still not care for Jennifer and watching her on WWHL only made me like her less.

I was glad Andy asked her why she went to Turkey to have a nose job when her husband is a top plastic surgeon and could have recommended numerous surgeons is the US. Her answer was ridiculous..she speaks Turkish and felt comfortable going there. Sounds crazy to me.

Jackie must need a story line because she and Evan talking about her eating disorder relapse was cringe worthy. He told her the kids noticed but he never discussed it with her. I don't get it. They can well afford the best therapy so why wouldn't he want his wife to take care of the problem immediately....that goes for Jackie also...she knows she needs help but didn't do anything about it.

Dolores does seem like a hot head. I wouldn't want to do anything that UPSET her.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see all of last nights episode, but I did see about 5 minutes of it...Did Jackie really say what Dolores said that she said? I don't remember hearing her say that..........

I really hope Jackie is getting help.... 

Honored Contributor

I kept dozing off.  I didn't start watching until about 10:15.  I saw some of it, dozed off, woke up and watched a little more and then dozed again.  The last I remember was the ladies arriving at the Jersey Shore but I know I missed stuff in between. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN  Jackie said it, but not the way Dolores told it to Jennifer. Dolores made it seem like Jackie just said out of the blue, "I don't care. He shouldn't have......"  Really they were all saying that they felt bad for Jennifer and they felt bad for Bill, too. Jackie said she didn't feel sorry for Bill because he shouldn't have.....

Honored Contributor

After watching this episode I got the feeling that Evan and Bill are with Jackie and Jennifer because they have children with them. They both seem very detached and not into their wives. 

I could be wrong but something seems off with both of their marriages to me.

Honored Contributor

I was appalled at the Catania family meeting. If I ever thought myself grown enough to tell my parents what they could and couldn't do, I'd be replaced on the spot especially in an Italian family that is in construction and knows how to hide bodies.

I'm still not quite sure what exactly Teresa was so mad at in the end. It's a reality show. You question everybody especially newcomers when everybody needs a storyline. I don't get it.