Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey SEASON 12, 2022....news, notes, gossip

I watched the 3rd and final installment of the Reunion last night.

Tre stayed true to herself and blames everyone else (mostly Margaret) for everything negative in her life. She is never at fault. 

Louis was whispering to her to calm down and not continue to make these comments but it didn't work.

Jennifer is just as bad with the mouth running and blaming. 

Dolores was mad at Frank for making comments about her new BF. I think Frank seems a bit jealous of the new BF.

The husbands were on WWHL. Franks new GF was in the audience along with Jennifer. 

Joe G said he does not forgive Tre for making the B*tch Girl comments about him so it doesn't sound like they are in a good place at all.

Bill looked drunk to me.

Joe B had his eyes done (under eye bags removed) but he now looks strangely cross eyed to me. Maybe it's just me.

Honored Contributor

Once again, Tre showed how she has no self awareness.  She has to be the most clueless woman.  And Jennifer's undying loyalty to Tre is laughing.  She's like a little girl trying to be with the cool girl.  I have a feeling eventually Tre will turn on Jennifer.  

I do not understand Frank's and Dolores' relationship.  It's one thing to maintain a good relationship because you have kids, but they are beyond that.  They are like a couple who sees other people.  I'm guessing a lot of people don't understand that and many guys aren't going to like that or put up with it.  Dolores' new boyfriend is one of them and Frank doesn't like that.

I didn't realize Luis lost his job over all of this stuff.  I still don't believe him regarding that retreat but he's Tre's problem, not mine. 

I was surprised they didn't have Traci on at all.  I thought she'd make a short appearance.  

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch part 3 yet. I think Teresa is showing the same co-dependant behavior she had with Joe. Everything is about Louie. She didn't invite Delores to her engagement party. Her brother and sister-in-law sat at the friends table. His family is in the wedding party etc. 

She said they never fight. Well when you are totally immersed in the other person without an identity of your own that's pretty easy to achieve. She lived in that fantasy world with Joe too. He called her terrible names, and she just pretended she didn't hear them. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Once again, Tre showed how she has no self awareness.  She has to be the most clueless woman.  And Jennifer's undying loyalty to Tre is laughing.  She's like a little girl trying to be with the cool girl.  I have a feeling eventually Tre will turn on Jennifer.  

I do not understand Frank's and Dolores' relationship.  It's one thing to maintain a good relationship because you have kids, but they are beyond that.  They are like a couple who sees other people.  I'm guessing a lot of people don't understand that and many guys aren't going to like that or put up with it.  Dolores' new boyfriend is one of them and Frank doesn't like that.

I didn't realize Luis lost his job over all of this stuff.  I still don't believe him regarding that retreat but he's Tre's problem, not mine. 

I was surprised they didn't have Traci on at all.  I thought she'd make a short appearance.  

@Lipstickdiva , 

Dolores and Frank are like a married couple who have an open marriage.

I know I would never accept my BF being in a relationship like that.

Now Frank is living with David again.....very strange situation for sure.

Honored Contributor

I watched it in between watching The Resident, but saw enough! Yes, Teresa is so unforgiving and nasty. Even Louie hugged Margaret and said he didn't blame her for the rumors......

Teresa just wants to be hateful, I guess. She needs to tread slowly...I didn't realize that Louie had lost his job either, hopefully he will be able to get another one soon.. Did they just buy a monstrosity of a house??

Jackie looks good, hopefully she is well on the road to recovery, it was sad seeing that wedding photo... Dolores seems really happy but Frank is strange, very strange.....

Their relationship is strange as well. I don't think she still has feelings for him other than good friend, but I think he still has feelings for her. l like Frank, I like all the men, they are funny and very entertaining..very odd that he would be living with his ex wife's ex boyfriend...I heard Andy ask Dolores-does he have an income?

well looking forward to next season!!!

Trusted Contributor

Teresa is my favorite but IDK why she is behaving so poorly - Luis is a grown man and can take care of himself. He seems fine to me, he is well-spoken and has been able to handle the various interactions with the cast without losing his composure.

Not sure why she thinks she needs to protect him.

The Nashville incident and now this - I wouldn't be surprised if Luis put off the wedding.

Personally, I'm fond of Joe Guidice....he was fun to watch.