Honored Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

🤣🤣🤣 I'm not ruining it, but Faith felt nothing? At all? And then Sharon kicks it because that's safe. 🫣🤣

I'm waiting for Victor to catapult down a rope and drop into the middle of this BS. This is so ridiculously stupid, it's ROFLMAO entertainment. Get your popcorn ready! Just when you think they couldn't top stupid... hold your beers, soap peeps. 

And there's more to come next week! Same ridiculous story, same CBS channel because #CBSCares. 🙏 Or not. 

😂😂😂

Super Contributor

Victor will join them in the sewer in his suit.  I guess he and Nikki NEVER sit around the house in shorts and a tank.  Too bad for them.  I'm a little sad about the baby though, I didn't expect that.  I know Victor has real life cancer and I know he's not young now but he is really showing it these days.  

Respected Contributor

I can't believe Sally's going to blame poor Adam for choosing to save her....She's an ungrateful person, too bad she wasn't alive to beg him to choose the baby.

That whole story is sickening to me.

I can't wait for Adam to rule the Newmans!! Cat Mad

Frequent Contributor

@kindred cats  I agree with you, I also feel sorry for Adam being blamed for the loss of the baby. Sally seems to forget that it was his baby too. I'm still thinking at some point though that Sally and Adam will be back together.  

Super Contributor

I still haven't watched this past week, I always have a weekend marathon, but read where Sally lost the baby because Adam chose to save her...how far along was she? And if the baby was too early, how could it survive? I for one am glad she lost it (it's a show, not real life) there are too many kids on the show who live out of a suitcase going to mommy's or daddy's for the weekend, holiday, or what have you. They will all need a therapist in their future with the crazy way they are raised. Is there ONE kid on the show with a NORMAL conception, and parents are still together?   The scenes with Jack and Diane fawning over each other are gag-worthy. I love Jack as an actor, but they have really given him some stinky story lines.

Esteemed Contributor

I suppose the kidnapping of Faith and the loss of the baby in Nick's absence are setting up a Nick/Sharon reunion and an Adam/Sally pairing. I just wonder how long before all the episodes that were filmed before the writers' strike will have been aired? We could go dark for a while.

Meanwhile, will Tucker become the new owner of Jabot? Ashley needs to keep her eyes on his behind the scenes maneuvering.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hopefully Sally will accept that Adam made the decision he thought was best. I'd have done the same. That baby might very well not survived.

Trusted Contributor

Enough of Victoria and Nate !

Respected Contributor

I had to fast-forward through all of Sally's ranting.  Yes, it's sad to the story, but OMG, I couldn't take it.

Maybe she'll end up with neither Newman man.  Works for me.  I have never warmed up to her character.  I'm like Victor. Cat LOLWoman LOLCat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

The scenes with Sharon, Chance, Faith and Nick were laughable.  Doesn't the GCPD have a bomb squad?  At least they could have shown a few cops in the cave with Chance and where was Vic's security team that was with Nick?   I was waiting for Cameron to sit up and grab Chance when the others left.

Agree about enough of Nate and Victoria and their corporate suite meetings.

I feel bad for Adam - he was put in a tough position.