Honored Contributor

Re: Winter Finale-Good Doctor tonight!

@Shelbelle 

That prayer for the patient by the new doctor..even though it was very hard for him to do..really touched my soul!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Did I miss something? Dr. Reznick and Dr. Park are living together? Are they a couple?

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Did I miss something? Dr. Reznick and Dr. Park are living together? Are they a couple?

Last week he said he had finalized his plans for a divorce, and now had no place to live or something to that affect, and she said she has an extra bedroom, and said he is welcome to use it.  So far that is as far as it has gone. 

Honored Contributor

Good Doctor returns on Jan 11

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Not yet! whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Good Doctor returns on Jan 11

@Shelbelle Oh good, that is not too long of a break then!

Honored Contributor

Last season it was Dr Reznick tormenting Claire, before the hand situation

I'd be glad to see her gone.

@Cakers3 wrote:

@software wrote:

It was very good.

I didn't realize it was a finale.

I now love Dr Wolke 

What is up with Dr Reznick, I swear I tense up when she's in a scene.

@softwareIt was more like the early days of this show.  Not too much Lea which is fine by me.

I agree with Dr. Reznick but while I feel sad for her arthritis and not being able to be a surgeon I find her contradicting the other doctors annoying.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

Last week he said he had finalized his plans for a divorce, and now had no place to live or something to that affect, and she said she has an extra bedroom, and said he is welcome to use it.  So far that is as far as it has gone. 

@Shelbelle I really didn't understnd that.  Where has he been living all this time.  I thought his wife and son lived away, and he had just decided to get back with them when the pandemic started.

As far as the other folks talking about the winter break, they do it every year.  It's just that this year they started the fall season so late that they only got a few episodes in before time for the winter break.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle  Thanks for clarifying for me. Guessing they will become a couple in the next one or two new episodes!

Honored Contributor

Back at the hospital, Park shows up late to work. He says he had a flat tire, but Morgan catches him in a lie. He eventually reveals to her that he was held up because he was finalizing his divorce. He also mentions that he’s been living in a motel for quite some time, having forfeited his place when he thought he was moving to Arizona. Once he comes clean, Morgan offers him her spare bedroom. He balks at being roommates, but turns up at her front door, with luggage in hand, later that night.

I copied this from an online show summary from Nov 23.