Honored Contributor

Who Are Your Favorites Of The Top 12 On The Voice

I always try to narrow my support for 4 of the 12 contestants. Not that anyone cares, here are my favorites.

Team Gwen: Brennley Brown, and Hunter Plake

Team Alicia: Chris Blue

Team Adam: Mark Isaiah

So who are your favorites?

Honored Contributor

Re: Who Are Your Favorites Of The Top 12 On The Voice

Chris Blue is my favorite.  I don't think any of the others even compare.  He was just great the other night.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't recall most of the names just yet-but of the live performances this week I think the  best 12 went through. JChosen was very disappointing, especially after some of his previous performances. The young rocker guy  absolutely ruined 'More Than A Feeling' - it's one of my favorite songs too.

I really liked Johnny Gates Woman Mad... the comeback contestants never seem to go any further, though.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched Hunter Plake's performance again, with all the buzz he's getting. He didn't enunciate 'Elastic Heart' at all. Sia's lyrics have so much meaning, I want to hear the words!!!

Esteemed Contributor

First of all i wish they would make lyrics more clear...whether it is being too close to the mikes...or their personal pronunciation??  Would have loved to hear more of the words of their song choices....................Secondly i felt Gwen picked horrible songs for her team to sing...i felt like they really didn't show what talents they each had.....

J Chosen (?).... he did great on his  performances...but the song lastnight was not a good choice and i think it lost it for him.......................

Also..............i think they should just pick the best singers instead of making sure the celebraties have a certain number of singers on their teams....it eliminates singers with more talent often times.................

And i gotta say.............Gwen....cover up........those outfits are really not complimenting her at all..............

and now that i vented..hahaha.....i will say....

I really liked Johnny Hayes...and felt the song wasn't a good choice.

Really like J Chosen.....last night ...again song not good

Lauren Duski I thought was really good!!  And so was

Troy Ramey.....and Aliyah is a powerhouse....

But i think in the end  Jesse Larson might win it all.....he will def be in the finals...and i think Lauren too

Trusted Contributor

Was it just me, or did there seem to be a "coolness" from Blake toward Gwen and Adam last night?   This could have been mentioned somewhere else on the boards, I haven't read very much of the boards in a month!!  But it seemed to me that Blake's mind was somewhere else! 

Respected Contributor

Hmmm.....I didn't notice a coolness from Blake, but I think Vanessa and Jessy Lawrence will maybe be the ones to beat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

Chris Blue is my favorite.  I don't think any of the others even compare.  He was just great the other night.

He's definitely my favorite.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I like Hunter the very best (team Gwen) He is very current IMO, I like Chris and Stephanie (team Alicia) . I like Jesse (true musician/singer on team Adam) and I am also hoping that kid Mark on team Adam goes far because he is from PA not too far from me.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Lilli, Lauren, Chris, and TSoul. I think Hunter will take the whole thing! And I think it's partly a popularity contest at this point, or we'd still have the Johnny's. Smiley Happy

I forgot Stephanie! Actually, I like most of them. I sat out last season because of one judge - Miley. It's good to be watching again! Smiley Wink