Respected Contributor

anounced chicago justice has been canceled.the last episode was really good but overall i didnt care for it.

Honored Contributor

I watch the entire Chicago series and this was my least favorite.  My biggest problem was I thought the acting was horrible. 

I hope John Seda (Antonio) can go back to Chicago PD. 

I do wonder if this was on a different night of the week if it would have done better. 

Frequent Contributor

This was my least favorite too of the Chicago series.  I also hope that Jon Seda goes back to Chicago PD.  I think he is a good actor and since there are possibly two vacant positions as detectives, he might be able too.  Not sure what they are doing with the character played by Sophia Bush.

Honored Contributor

@CamdenCat wrote:

This was my least favorite too of the Chicago series.  I also hope that Jon Seda goes back to Chicago PD.  I think he is a good actor and since there are possibly two vacant positions as detectives, he might be able too.  Not sure what they are doing with the character played by Sophia Bush.

@CamdenCat  Just because Sophia Bush's character left in the season finale doesn't mean she's left the show.  I've Googled it several times and can find nothing saying she's left the show.  I think she'll be back next season.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I liked it but it was just a run of the mill legal show.  No great loss.

Respected Contributor

I liked Philip Winchester in The Player but didn't really watch this show.  Hope he finds the right vehicle.  I remember Alex O'Loughlin did a couple of shortlived series before he hit with Hawaii Five O.

Esteemed Contributor

I just caught up on Chicago Justice, I am a bit disappointed that it was canceled after just 1 season, it was my least favorite of the Chicago shows, but IMO it was getting better each week, they should have given it more of a chance!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched because nothing else was on, but definitely don't really care that it is canceled.

Trusted Contributor

I won't miss Chicago Justice. I do hope Jon Seda ends up on one of the Chicago shows. 

Maybe they can make a Chicago Law and Order SVU.  And if Sophia Leaves PD she can go ther too. I still have not seen anything in print about her leaving. Hopefully she is staying. And Jon will go back and the whole Gang will be reunited. 

Honored Contributor

I read a while back that a 5th Chicago show was in the works, so with this now cancelled, there will still be 4 when the new show premieres.   I'm not sure if Sunday is a good day for this type of show, but we shall see where it is placed in the schedule.   

All I can say is, with the years and years of the Law and Order series running ....  and now this Chicago franchise shows great promise, the creator, D i c k Wolf, must have more money than God by now!   lol