Trusted Contributor

Re: Who Are Your Favorites Of The Top 12 On The Voice

@Ibby114 wrote:

Anyone watching tonight?

@Ibby114We have been watching and I thought several were really good tonight.

I think that Jessie did an outstanding job tonight. And Chris Blue dancing was great.

This time I'm not rooting for any one person because the one I liked got voted off.

Esteemed Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

Anyone watching tonight?

@Ibby114We have been watching and I thought several were really good tonight.

I think that Jessie did an outstanding job tonight. And Chris Blue dancing was great.

This time I'm not rooting for any one person because the one I liked got voted off.

Me too, I'm just watching and enjoying the show!  I get disappointed when I get too into any of the contestants. America sees 'talent' much differently than me !! Woman LOL I'm not a country music fan but Lauren just seems like a star already, And Chris Blue was awesome with Bruno's tune.... Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

I really like Lilli from Adam's team but do not really think she will win.  I also like Aliyah from Blake's team.

I did not watch last season because Miley was too much to take.  I am hearing rumors she will be back next year - hope the rumors are wrong.  

Esteemed Contributor

I missed a few but I caught Jesse Larson and I thought he did a fabulous job, felt like I was at a concert.  He got a standing ovation in my house.

Vanessa Ferguson did Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauren Hill it started off a little shakey but she nailed it.  I didn't realize how much went into that song.

Hunter Plake I loved his version of Higher Love great job.

I can't forgot Aliyah even though she is young she has a strong set of pipes and her song was so moving.

Respected Contributor

vanessa(hat girl) is a good singer, but i thought she sang on cruise ships and i consider that a professional. i don't think she should be in the competition.

i like chris blue and t-soul.

i won't watch if miley comes back, either.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

vanessa(hat girl) is a good singer, but i thought she sang on cruise ships and i consider that a professional. i don't think she should be in the competition.

i like chris blue and t-soul.

i won't watch if miley comes back, either.

@10sluvr  I'm pretty sure the criteria for being on the show is that they don't have a record deal at this time.  It doesn't matter if they've been considered a professional in the past.  That has always been what the rules say.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I have not watched it faithfully this season but I did last night.  I like the girl that sang Unforgettable and the blond girl that sang country.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who was voted off tonight? There were going to be 2 eliminations. I imagine Mark Isiah from Adam's team - and who else?

Update: I just went to nbc.com and found out ....bummer Woman Sad

Spoiler
Mark and Lilli

Esteemed Contributor

I missed most of the show this season, finally watched the last three weeks.  Thankfully I don't have a favorite so I won't be disappointed if he or she doesn't win.

What is it with Gwen and the glittering tiara she had on her head tonight?  I know she is also a designer but I truly do not like her taste in clothes, but that's me.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Poor Adam he only has one contestant left. It bothers me that Blake still has all three of his. I really don't want him to win a sixth time. I wonder if he is a great mentor, judge of talent, or is just lucky enough for the talented contestant to choose him as the team they want to join?