Respected Contributor

The midseason primier started three weeks ago.

Super Contributor
On 2/22/2015 wagirl said:

I am liking the first 2 episodes--more cerebral than just slice and dice and gore---altho I love all that too. Shows the desperation and the hard times. But don't get too comfy--just read that things will be changing and no one is going to like it!!!! Yes I read the spoilers---I don't like surprises. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Yes, I agree. We need the human element to go along with the slice and dice. It keeps it real and I know that as in life we'll lose people we love in an untimely or devastating way, but please give us a few weeks with them!!!

P.S. Spoilers don't bother me, either, but I haven't found them and that's good. I have a neighbor that kind of forewarns me if I need to be on guard for an episode. Hahaha

War Eagle!
Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 MESPal said:
On 2/22/2015 wagirl said:

I am liking the first 2 episodes--more cerebral than just slice and dice and gore---altho I love all that too. Shows the desperation and the hard times. But don't get too comfy--just read that things will be changing and no one is going to like it!!!! Yes I read the spoilers---I don't like surprises. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Yes, I agree. We need the human element to go along with the slice and dice. It keeps it real and I know that as in life we'll lose people we love in an untimely or devastating way, but please give us a few weeks with them!!!

P.S. Spoilers don't bother me, either, but I haven't found them and that's good. I have a neighbor that kind of forewarns me if I need to be on guard for an episode. Hahaha

That is funny---I have started to watch the show, next day, On Demand, instead of just before I go to bed on Sunday nights----was starting to disrupt my sleep. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

The Tervis 24oz tumblers showed up today.

Trusted Contributor

I have truly enjoyed this season, its more geared to the human element of having to continue to survive in this kind of world and how it changes people, how they evolve and think. I enjoyed the Talking Dead too now that I have found it and I find it really has some great insight into the characters and a light touch for sad and intense episodes.

Valued Contributor

I am trying to decide if I like this season or not. Online some say the rest of the season my be while they are here at the safe zone. I like a little more action. Of course we never know what will happen next. I do hope Daryl washes his hair. Ha