Honored Contributor

Y&R Spoilers/Rumors .............. Is Ian Ward back?????

From Soap Opera Spy/Celeb Dirty Laundry:

Shortly, after Austin committed these crimes, he ran away with a much younger and innocent Summer Newman [Hunter King]. Austin and Summer had known each other for about five minutes when they eloped. YR rumors are teasing that Austin picked Summer not because he “fell in love with her,” but rather because he was told too by sinister villain Ian Ward [Ray Wise] who hired Austin to do his dirty work. Doesn’t this whole thing just sound like Ian, he is the master manipulator after all.

Ian’s hatred for Victor Newman [Eric Braeden] is well known. Ian knows the best way to get back atthe multi-millionaire for having him thrown in jail, is through Victor’s beloved family. Ian is rumored to have ordered Austin to marry Summer and create havoc in her life by having an affair with Victor’s daughter Abby Newman [Melissa Ordway].

The Young and the Restless spoilers are also reporting that Ian plans to return to Genoa City just as all heck breaks lose and Victor’s family members are in all sorts of trouble. We are also going to learn that the Redevelopment Deal that Joe Clark [Scott Elrod] was working on, was also backed by Ian. He knew this would pin Nikki [Melody Thomas Scott] against Victor due to Nikki’s son Dylan [Steve Burton] owning the coffeehouse. Of course, unable to deal with her stress, Nikki returned to her biggest distresser vodka!

How else will Ian use Austin to achieve his goal of bringing down the Great Victor Newman? Rumors are swirling that Austin is found alive. Does Ian know if there is a connection between Joe and Austin who have been rumored to be father and son or is Austin Ian’s son? Can this just be another part of Ian’s plan? With many of Genoa City’s in turmoil after last week’s disaster week, the next few weeks promises to be extremely captivating!

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoilers/Rumors .............. Is Ian Ward back?????

As soon as I read your title Hooty I realized Austin and Ian are up to something so he was the mystery guest.

Before I made the connection to Ian I thought Austin was going to blackmail that little group....

Trusted Contributor

Ha we should have suspected something like this.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Here's something else I'm wondering....if that building was sabotaged so that it would collapse. I'll bet that's another thing. Think of it, they're all together over there. What a jackpot Jack and Victor together.....

If the writers didn't think of it, they should have......

Austin's stuff is a stretch because how did they know Fen was going to spike the punch with anything?

I figured Summer didn't plant the statue because the sleeve clothing didn't match up with her's.

So, we're supposed to believe that Austin acted out trying to kill Avery and then he'd/they'd know he'd get off and bla bla. I just think that's a stretch. Also, is he that lovable that they knew he'd be able to get Summer to fall in love with him?

I just keep repeating.....'it's a soap Annabelle....it's not supposed to make sense...it's a soap....

Anyone else want to join in on some other things (like my story that probably didn't happen)?

Honored Contributor

If this rumor is true, Y&R has turned into too much of a fantasy for me. What in the beginning regarding A disaster and then turning into multiple disasters is ruining this show for me. Now, there is a rumor that Ian had enough clairvoyance to know exactly how people would react to situations to predict specific outcomes......come on writers....give me a break. I'm beginning to feel like I need a hiatus from this show. I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel for me to look forward to. Is this still supposed to be Valentine's Day two weeks later? Come on!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I think what I copied and pasted from their FB page, is just something to think about! Ian Ward always seems to show-up when we least expect him!

Honored Contributor

Well, I hope Ian is long gone. Of all of the recent characters, he is my least liked.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

Too much going on to really get a handle on it. Jack really has lost any respect I ever had for him.

Respected Contributor

On 2/25/2015 hellokitty said:

Too much going on to really get a handle on it. Jack really has lost any respect I ever had for him.

Hold off a little

If Jack was given a date rape drug one of the side effects on some of those drugs is memory lost...

Yikes if Phyllis somehow gave it too him... but Kelly did see Victor before going to the UG??

Look what happen to this date rape drugged victim he did not even know anything happen to him until he saw bloo...

Respected Contributor

On 2/25/2015 hellokitty said:

Too much going on to really get a handle on it.

If most of you think your soaps are too hard to get a grip on this is warm-up dear for when the world goes off the rails and you wonder how did this happen...

All I can say is dust off the good book or what ever is your belief and hold on for dear life...

tomorrow is a big day for the internet will it be a new creature should we lose the vote...

like everything else it will take a few years to realized what happen than it is too late...

There is no free lunch or pie in the sky but there is always hope that we realized we have more in common than those who want to change the game...