Trusted Contributor

@Tique  I also wondered about giving an organ to an addict.... I think the father is a jerk... but he did make a good point IMO

Honored Contributor

@game-on wrote:

@Tique  I also wondered about giving an organ to an addict.... I think the father is a jerk... but he did make a good point IMO

@game-on, I agree the father is a jerk, and he has bee a jerk their entire lives.  But, I'm also sure he made that decision before he was ever even tested.  He went ahead with it hoping he would'nt be a match and really expecting the sister to be the match, but could also at the same time build himself up to his children.  Win/win for him except it turned out the sister couldn't donate.  

Honored Contributor

Nic was really losing all perspective - thinking of getting a kidney illegally. Glad she found out the perspective donor was going to receive very little of the money so she walked away from that deal. I understand the six-month rule because at this point I'm not sure Jessie is fully committed to her sobriety.

It was a mistake to kill Lane's character. They've been floundering and coming up with nothing of significance to replace that storyline.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Valued Contributor

I still wish DR. BELL was the bad guy again.

Honored Contributor
Dr. Bell will no doubt be doing some bad things. I think after Lane was killed, he did some reflection on his past behaviors and cleaned up his act a bit.
Valued Contributor

WHO DIED??

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

WHO DIED??

@heart of savino I KNEW they weren't going to show you who it was, they like to leave you on a cliffhanger! The obvious person is Kyle the dad, but who knows, they might go with Jessie.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wondering if Nic's dad is truly Nic's dad.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  I went hunting all over the internet for that answer!  Things like that drive me crazy.

I found an answer from one of the main writers.  He said he hadn't decided which way to turn this scenario.

He went into long details on why he could have the Dad die and this and this and so on would happen.

Then he said if he had the sister die this and this could/would have to happen.

Then he even started talking about maybe the person didn't really die...but a sentence or two later he said whoever it is (when) Yes, he insinuated the word WHEN he/she dies they will still show up next season (probably new memories to us but the main characters remembering back and ghosts, etc.).  I'll try to find it if I can but I went through so much.  

Go here for one scenario that I saw:https://www.tvinsider.com/774997/the-resident-season-2-finale-cliffhanger-nic-conrad-jessie-kyle/

Honored Contributor

This is one case where I truly don't care which one of them died. They both could have. I don't like either of them.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."